Friends and family or 3%

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As of late I have listed anything I have sold with a G&S price. I don’t get any protection as the seller, there should be a way to protect the sellers from being taken advantage of.

has never happened to me but the possibility is there.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anybody selling/getting payed G&S noticed a funds clearance delay?

Getting funds G&S I can't see/access them for about a week!
That doesn't work for me if I am about to pay the goods with the buyers funds.
As a heads up, I can not withdraw funds from PP due to some credit card issue no one seems to be able to identify, neither my bank nor PayPal - I can only spend the funds I have on PP.

With G&S i fear to be conned with every new to me customer!
I am far from being rich, funds are tight, daily workplace is *s-wordty.
I feel the weight on my shoulders of every $ I spend pointlessly, a single botched deal in the hundreds of $ would make me never sell anything through PP funding again.
Luckily I have been spared this experience so far, but it only takes one bad apple!

Most of my dealings are related to Dolmar parts that I have to order from Germany myself.
I don't make any noticeable profit on any of those deals, but I made a couple really good friends and US contacts and that is priceless to me!
Hopefully I will meet some/all of You guys at one point.

F&F and G&S are two sides of a double edged blade, both can cut deep.
If neither buyer nor seller have any ill intents then it shouldn't matter how the funds are transferred!

Louiesdad

OPE Member
Local time
2:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have had extensive exp with PP.

PP has ruled against me both as a buyer and as a seller of multi K transactions.

I found the ONLY way to guarantee you will never lose as a buyer is to always pay using funding by credit card.
As a seller; video hi cost items when packing for shipping, always over protect YOUR merchandise while in transit by what ever means necessary, double box any item you can not afford to loose, insure (at your cost) anything you can not afford to lose, UNDER DESCRIBE CONDITION OF USED ITEMS, ship within 24hrs of receiving pmt, and post tracking to PP when shipped.

If you follow the above you will NEVER lose money on internet pmts thru PP.

The biggest problem sellling people have w PP is them refunding for "not as described" merchandise or damaged items.

99.9% did NOT follow the above advise and pay the price for not knowing the rules of the game they are playing when using PP, or just basic common business practices.

Louiesdad

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
PS PP has a habit of slowing down funds clearance on low volume accounts during hi scam times like black fri, xmas etc.

That is spelled out in the user agreement.

Learn rules of game when playing the game.

Louiesdad

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
FYI: Freinds and Family payments are for just as stated.

If either the payee or reciever of the payment is not in the exact as described in pp user agreement described terms, BOTH are in violation and committing fraud against pp.

Both can be thrown out of pp, for breach of pp user agreement.

Those who are not willing to abide by pp user agreement, do NOT use pp.

REAL SIMPLE.....