Fisher plow

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wondering if anybody here has any knowledge or experience on fisher plows...specifically wiring up to 2017-18 ford super duty.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
6:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm no help. Nothing but Boss and Western around here.

What is it you need? Light schematics for the truck?

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For whatever reason, if we have all the relays hooked up the headlights flash on the truck and the isolation module buzzes pull out 2 of the relays n everything works except the parking lights on plow flash and no buzz

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
6:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might want to call your local Ford dealer or Fisher.
We had an issue on 15 and up GM's where if you had all the electrical accessories on, and raised the plow, the I/P lamps would go out.
It was an issue on the trucks where we had to install a separate harness into the alternator so prevent the voltage drop from happening and turning off the dash illumination. GM, Boss, Western were actually all aware of it.
Other than what @dahmer said above, that's about all I can suggest. Maybe Ford or Fisher know of an issue.

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might want to call your local Ford dealer or Fisher.
We had an issue on 15 and up GM's where if you had all the electrical accessories on, and raised the plow, the I/P lamps would go out.
It was an issue on the trucks where we had to install a separate harness into the alternator so prevent the voltage drop from happening and turning off the dash illumination. GM, Boss, Western were actually all aware of it.
Other than what @dahmer said above, that's about all I can suggest. Maybe Ford or Fisher know of an issue.
Theres an additional relay harness we installed that was supposed to fix the flashing headlights...probably gonna have to start back from square one and double check all connections

AVAstihl

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had same problem with my western plow on 18 superduty . Had to add more wiring harnesses for head lights.