High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

First post / 28" Sugi bar

ARPILOT

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just installed a new 28" Sugi Hara on my 461.....
first, not feeling like a weight savings from my stock Stihl ES 25" not that I expected a huge difference but...
second, sure feels a little whip/flex just idling and throttling out of wood (verifying I'm oiling well ) and it's oiling fine. Hoping to get a chance sometime this week to get it into some wood - am I going to really feel some flex then ??? The E Super bar really feels built like a tank so I'm dealing with a different animal here is what I'm thinking/feeling.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you want a true 'light' bar I'd look at a 25/28" Stihl ES Light (first choice) or an Oregon RW 28". The Sugis are not really lighr , same with Tsumura's. I know you don't wanna hear this but its not all bad, the bar you got is a top shelf product, just not really light as such.

Manofstihl066

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Oregon lw to me is lightest, with the one big cut out its got a wet noodle feel to it. I've never tried a Stihl, but from experience the sugi and tsumura are top notch.

ARPILOT

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks for all your replies & info. So many folks on here that have "been there,done that"