High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Firewood thread!!! Let's see what you got!!!!

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn man I believed you, but you really got your hands full with trees there!!!

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya I have heard you guys have wood that is a lot harder than our Osage orange(hedge), and I tell ya it's hard.... I would like to try and cut some of that stuff just to see for myself....

And ya I can't imagine how hot that stuff burns.... Do you guys have to use semi- chiesel chain in that stuff...

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Ya I have heard you guys have wood that is a lot harder than our Osage orange(hedge), and I tell ya it's hard.... I would like to try and cut some of that stuff just to see for myself....

And ya I can't imagine how hot that stuff burns.... Do you guys have to use semi- chiesel chain in that stuff...
The 661 is done by Randy wears a 36" bar the wood I chase is always as big as the bar I get on average 7 cuts outa the chain and the edge starts to fade .As Randy puts it it's harder than wood pecker teeth

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My friends with the bucket truck came back Friday with a crane. Sure made their lives easy. People who wonder why tree services charge so much for cleanup have obviously never done it. They were there for two hours that day. I have two days in cleanup already. Its almost there, but still not done. Of course it was hot, miserably humid, and once I got to working I got to slacking on the picture taking/documenting. I got a some but failed to get a few shots of the trailer loads of brush that make the job so time consuming. Tree number two... the exceptionally large hollow black gum(black tupelo)IMG_3806.JPG IMG_3809.JPG IMG_3816.JPG IMG_3818.JPG

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not real sure at this point. Tree had a considerable lean and I'm not sure how that would affect milling, but it was a nice and branchless stem. So I left them long to give myself the option. Plus we were fairly well beaten down by that point and it was much easier to roll them over some rigging straps and lift them on and off the trailer with the tractor. There just so happens to be one of these brand new in a box never opened(except to get out the instructions)IMG_3856.JPG on site and a 394xp to put it on, just in case I get a wild hair.

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow , looks like you have been very busy.... Have you milled much wood before....