High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Firewood thread!!! Let's see what you got!!!!

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good deal man, they slowly starting here, a week or 2 here and it will be game on!!!

I have never ate a chicken, do you like them better than the ol sponge....how do you cook them????

Slice em up and cook them like chicken after a brine bath. In all honesty I don't really like mushrooms, I just enjoy being out in the woods on the hunt. I do eat them cause I know they're good for me. Morels and chickens are the least offensive to my pallet. I still tend to mince them up small so they kinda disappear into the mix.

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Slice em up and cook them like chicken after a brine bath. In all honesty I don't really like mushrooms, I just enjoy being out in the woods on the hunt. I do eat them cause I know they're good for me. Morels and chickens are the least offensive to my pallet. I still tend to mince them up small so they kinda disappear into the mix.
I got ya man, I am with you about the woods...I grew up in the woods man, still love it, feel "at one" in the woods LOL!!!!

Last edited:

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
10:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I finally had a chance to do some cutting and splitting today. I'd planned on getting more done but my wife said I'd had enough fun for one day and it was time to come back to the house and do some work...........damn it.
At least I got to spend a few hours doing something I enjoy.
Here's a pic of what I got done.
image.jpg

And a pic of what's left.
Then it'll be time to drag some logs out of the woods and start over.
image.jpg

Last edited: