Fire wood buddy

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
3:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure if this is the place to post this, if it's not feel free to move . Sad story fellows. My friend and his sons have helped me cut firewood for years so I have seen them grow up. They are close friends to my family. His oldest has recently got married at 24 years and a month ago was diagnosed with testicle cancer. With more testing they found it in his lower abdomen and his lungs. We had a benefit ride this past Saturday to raise some money for him. Some of you guys here are like family to me and others I do not know but it is such a friendly site, So for you praying folks I ask for prayers for Cordele and his wife to be able to see this thing through. Thank in advance.
85060ae3e55a900d3fe61743857ce118.jpg
he is the one on the left

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today is his first kemo treatment. They put a port in his neck in juggler vein for 8 hours they pump this into him and are doing it for 5 days then 7 days off then repeat. I think there are 3 sets of this planned.....

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This literally made me sick to my stomach!!!

I swear a person never knows what can happen..... In the blink of the eye life as you know it can change.....I hope to god your buddy gets well!!!

I AM SO SORRY..... Hope you close friends and family can try to kee his spirits up!!!!!!

Sickening to hear this.....kyle

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This hits close to home. Cancer has hit four of the six members of my immediate family. Testicular cancer is easy to self screen for ,I was lucky mine were cysts. The skin thing not so much but early treatment made it a non event.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I lost my mom 17 years ago, and my dad this past December to cancer. Both worked and stayed active every day and were perfectly healthy. Please send my best wishes and prayers to your friends, Rodney. Tell 'em to never give up, and always look forward to the day they're healthy. God bless

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery from Brewster NY. I lost a cousin to cancer when he was only 19, but luckily they are getting much better at treating it, and I have other cousins that have been in remission for years. All the best.