High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Fell off ladder

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Chin up mate. Our bodies, if given the right conditions, are incredibly good at healing and finding a way to recover or adapt. I reckon it's almost impossible to predict who is going to recover fastest or the best, we are each so different. the thing is though, there is so much more living ahead of you than the next few months so if it takes 2,4,6,10 months to come right, it's nothing compared to the following 60 years of a functioning knee.

What's the first milestone? The wound stopping oozing? Making it to the bathroom unassisted? Staying asleep when you roll over at night? Getting off the drugs? Getting better drugs? Being able to fire/recruit the requisite muscles at the right time without it taking an age for the message to get from your brain to the muscle? Getting the swelling down? setting a benchmark for flexibility upon which you can compare as it improves? Getting the heck out of whatever recovery/hospital bed they have put you in?

What drugs have they got you on? Probably the most painful thing for me in the first week was constipation from whatever drugs i was on in the early stages.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What's the first milestone? The wound stopping oozing? Making it to the bathroom unassisted? Staying asleep when you roll over at night? Getting off the drugs? Getting better drugs? Being able to fire/recruit the requisite muscles at the right time without it taking an age for the message to get from your brain to the muscle? Getting the swelling down? setting a benchmark for flexibility upon which you can compare as it improves? Getting the heck out of whatever recovery/hospital bed they have put you in?

What drugs have they got you on? Probably the most painful thing for me in the first week was constipation from whatever drugs i was on in the early stages.
Perkacate is what im on im slweping in recliner bro and dressing change tomm.we will see how much oozing i got,im home it was outpatient believe it or not.im rwady for the pain to go away and start walking asap with no limp and unasisted with no walker chair or limp.

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's got oxycodone in it, so has an opioid content. If you find it messing with your head, and not in a good way, let someone know. Codeine based meds really did my head in. Started getting paranoid that there was something in the shadows just out of my vision. The pain was better than the head being screwed up on drugs.