High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Fell off ladder

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
1:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Cracker, maybe I said that wrong, As when they worked on me, It was two days after the planes hit the towers, 9/13 . And I think that the doctors did not care, or give a damn about me at the time, As I know more now. That being said, I think that they will take care of you, to get you up and going again. Take Lone Wolfs advice, It might take some time my friend!

amberg
Its ben allmost 4 months its pretty damn tough buddy.i just wanr to be normal again.knee surgery is thurs,ive never been down like this.

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its ben allmost 4 months its pretty damn tough buddy.i just wanr to be normal again.knee surgery is thurs,ive never been down like this.
And you are better than you were so calm down.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well bout 2 hours ago the dr office called and cancelled my surgery till nov 21.i had arrrangments to get kid to school so wife could get me to school.i rearanged my therapy.people were sheduled to bring cooling machine today.now my surgery is set for nov 21 thats tues before thanksgiving.i have been ob phone all afternoon rearanging everything.totally sucks

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanx brotha when im over this when need to hook up and talk saws and drink a cold one over a fishing trip.were in tampa are you i like fishing in ruskin cockroach bay.went crappie fishin yesterday dirst trip since injurys wanted one in before surgery got 6 or 7 i regretted it i was sore rest of day and today was on this bad knee to much

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I aint no quiter ive been busting ass at therapy some days are hard mentally but it makes you stronger.wife is on me not to push so hard cuz some days i over do it.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@KiwiBro. I will have to give you if interested a brine recipe for them amberjack to marinate.then i smoke them with skin on after fillet.then i smoke them and i make a killer fish dip with about 12 14 oz of the smoked meat.its a party fav.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
12:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Cracker, you doing OK bud?
Been wondering how things went? Hopefully the Dr got things properly sorted out and you can finally begin to heal up and get back to normal.
Hang tough!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Acl was completely gone he couldnt find it had to build me a new one.had to tighten mcl cleaned miniscus and miniscus had flipped over on itself

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
miniscus had flipped over on itself
:eyepop:
Far out. Musta looked like scrambled eggs in there.

Take it easy Cracker. Please listen to the experts and don't overdo it in these crucial next few weeks/month. I made the mistake of pushing too hard for too long too early on and went backwards. Early on my physio said I wasn't a spring chicken and some people take longer to come back than others. I think she was trying to warn me it's always a longer, slower process than any of us would like. I was quite offended by her comments and it just added fuel to the fire because while I was never the fastest marathon runner, I prided myself on being able to handle more pain, work harder and go to darker places than anybody else I was up against. So, I worked harder and did double at least what she set for me, plus extras I made up for myself as I went along. I thought I'll show her. Well, I went backwards. Too much too soon.

Good luck.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
12:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Acl was completely gone he couldnt find it had to build me a new one.had to tighten mcl cleaned miniscus and miniscus had flipped over on itself
Glad to hear it was repairable.
After you're completely recovered, you can find the first Doc and kick him in the nuts with the leg he screwed up. Considering how bad he screwed you up, you might want to kick him twice.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Im pretty sore he said he was onna tldo best to fix it today.in ways didnt seem to promising.im trying to stay positive he didnt wanna garuntee anything.maybe for liability reasons.