High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Fell off ladder

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Im getting fat sitting around went shoppinf today for new shorts i was crting.you just cant imagine how rude and inconciderit people are when you are in a wheelchair and a walker it sucks balls

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn, can't believe they had you doing rehab with blown ACL and didn't tell you or fix it first. WTF

I had my jaw wired shut for 3-3.5 months. Not quite the same as what your experiencing but a PITA. Yeah, got lucky on that one. That's about the only Ortho reconstruction I've ever had. I also had a fractured knee and had to wear a brace then therapy. Check out a product called biofreeze. It's like icy-hot but doesn't get hot, just stays cold the whole time, made from menthol.

Hang in there. Sounds you you have a great wife.
As aoon as i showed this ortho he knew right away he said lets get mri and we will take it from there.he did my shoulder and its coming on well

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Im getting fat sitting around went shoppinf today for new shorts i was crting.you just cant imagine how rude and inconciderit people are when you are in a wheelchair and a walker it sucks balls

I understand, Very well, As I have to use the electric buggies at Walmart every time that I go there, And the people are rude! They are very rude to me!! ( screw them )

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I understand, Very well, As I have to use the electric buggies at Walmart every time that I go there, And the people are rude! They are very rude to me!! ( screw them )
We were at costco the other day it was nuts i was in one i just started bumping them.i have a frien who has cerbal palsy he says excuse me twice 3rd time he bumps them

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well went back to ortho. Today after mri i have torn acl mcl and miniscus there gonne pull a couple scews out to attatch everything back.use some cadavar tendons and lugiments orthoscopicly to fix my knee.i will be off leg another r weeks and start therapy all over on leg.and shoulder is coming along slowly but sore and tender

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
7:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cracker, sorry to hear the news. At least it's fixable, although it certainly dicked up the rehab timeline. If the old saying, anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger, is true, you're gonna end up as one massive bad ass dude.
Stay strong!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Cracker, sorry to hear the news. At least it's fixable, although it certainly dicked up the rehab timeline. If the old saying, anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger, is true, you're gonna end up as one massive bad ass dude.
Stay strong!
You are right its teaching me some humbleness shoulder is sore but getting a little vetter range daily.there are days im emotional like a female.it does make a grown man cry as tough as it is to say

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well fellows knee surgery is set for nov 9th.i hope this is it.shoulder slowly geeting range back therapy is brutal.shoulder is sore and stiff yet but better range every therapy session.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well fellows knee surgery is set for nov 9th.i hope this is it.shoulder slowly geeting range back therapy is brutal.shoulder is sore and stiff yet but better range every therapy session.

Wishing you luck my friend, Hope yours goes much better than mine did!!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wishing you luck my friend, Hope yours goes much better than mine did!!
What happened?im still in wheelchair just walking around house with bad limp torn acl mcl and miniscus.i cant walk without support.i hope this isnt the way my life turns out.

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good luck Cracker. The hassle may be letting enough heal post op before you can start the rehab. Such a fine line. Many many years ahead of you so if you have to let it settle down for a few weeks or even months before you can get into rehab exercises proper, so be it. Will be faster in the long run that way. Certainly faster than the two forward three back approach too many of us impatient buggers tried.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good luck Cracker. The hassle may be letting enough heal post op before you can start the rehab. Such a fine line. Many many years ahead of you so if you have to let it settle down for a few weeks or even months before you can get into rehab exercises proper, so be it.
Its so damn hard mentally.shoulder comin on slowly.doc said no to leg therapy till knee surgery.since i have the range back in leg.ive been confined 4 months.no work no fishin no huntin no saws. Im getting fat. My pants dont fit anymore cuz im not burnin calories ive lost all indipendence.need help to get into truck with chair or walker.i cant go anywere by myself.it blows.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dude dont get all depressed over it you will heal, I have seen guys busted up like you and they can climb trees as of today.
Its just so long.its hard not to see the light at times.

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In Sept 2011 I broke my c2 vertebrae in my neck, broke all of my ribs on the left side and punctured my left lung in a tree trimming accident and assorted other cuts and bruises. First off let’s just say I’m lucky to still be here. If my wife wouldn’t have been there that day I wouldn’t be. Trust me recovery sucks as your well aware of. And there will be setbacks unfortunately yours really sucks because of your recent knee diagnosis but just stay the course and it will get better. Some days it won’t seem like and some days you will just have had enough of it all, but it will slowly but surely get better. I recovered completely from my injuries hopefully a little wiser because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What happened?im still in wheelchair just walking around house with bad limp torn acl mcl and miniscus.i cant walk without support.i hope this isnt the way my life turns out.

Cracker, maybe I said that wrong, As when they worked on me, It was two days after the planes hit the towers, 9/13 . And I think that the doctors did not care, or give a damn about me at the time, As I know more now. That being said, I think that they will take care of you, to get you up and going again. Take Lone Wolfs advice, It might take some time my friend!

amberg