Last edited:

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
8:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing is much worse than that. I fell off one about 30 years ago while painting my house but somehow broke no bones. It knocked me cuckoo for awhile and I may have suffered a permanent back injury.

I believe ladders are still the number one cause of injury-related accidents of just about any common item that you can buy. The number of injuries to people caused by falls from ladders is staggering.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
9:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nothing is much worse than that. I fell off one about 30 years ago while painting my house but somehow broke no bones. It knocked me cuckoo for awhile and I may have suffered a permanent back injury.

I believe ladders are still the number one cause of injury-related accidents of just about any common item that you can buy. The number of injuries to people caused by falls from ladders is staggering.
When i was in rehab inpatient there were 3 others with ladder injuries.therapist told me ladders and motor cycle accidents are there biggest other then health related stuff like strokes

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
5 more weeks before i can pput weight on my leg its atraphied so bad and stiff another 2 months on arm .

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, if ya gonna do a job, might as well do it thoroughly. I'd say you did a fabulously thorough bodily deconstruction of yourself. 10 out of 10 for that.

I know the frustration you must be feeling. Been there. So utterly crazy how hard it can be to make the smallest improvement and some days or even weeks it feels like you are going backwards and it really messes with your mind. I went from running over 100 miles a week to never running again when fell from a ladder. Don't be too hard on yourself when it goes slower than you'd like and please celebrate every single achievement along the way, no matter how small it may seem. Even being able to make it to the bathroom without pissing yourself is a cause for patting yourself on the back. Anything that could be progress is worth celebrating. A huge day for me was making it to the letter box without assistance to check the mail. Damned if I didn't feel as proud as when I first learned to ride a bike.

Keep at it but also please don't over do it. Best of luck with it.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, if ya gonna do a job, might as well do it thoroughly. I'd say you did a fabulously thorough bodily deconstruction of yourself. 10 out of 10 for that.

I know the frustration you must be feeling. Been there. So utterly crazy how hard it can be to make the smallest improvement and some days or even weeks it feels like you are going backwards and it really messes with your mind. I went from running over 100 miles a week to never running again when fell from a ladder. Don't be too hard on yourself when it goes slower than you'd like and please celebrate every single achievement along the way, no matter how small it may seem. Even being able to make it to the bathroom without pissing yourself is a cause for patting yourself on the back. Anything that could be progress is worth celebrating. A huge day for me was making it to the letter box without assistance to check the mail. Damned if I didn't feel as proud as when I first learned to ride a bike.

Keep at it but also please don't over do it. Best of luck with it.
Thanx bro how you been? You are exactly right there are days that you feel like you are going backwards.then there are days you see progress.you nailed it about the piss thing im so sick of pissing in a urinal and dripping on myself.keep them leftist in check on the political forum for me lol.tell capetress i miss his post and said hello i was fl cracker over there.

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ya see, that's the thing. We can all argue about left right, progressive, conservative, with or without stars on our bellies. But we all get sick/hurt every now and again and have struggles and successes and failures, etc, because, we are all human and all in it together. When the 'triggered' amongst us realise they've been played and then figure out who benefits most from dividing the masses along left/right/black/white/etc lines, then crazy good things can happen while annihilating the puppet masters and their agendas.

Will let the caped crusader know you said hello.

Ha. pissing into a tube or urinal at least takes the timing problems out of it. When you can make your own way to the toilet but it takes so long to get there you piss yourself along the way, that's not a bad thing. It's actually progress. Hard to think about it like that at the time though. When you get through the rehab, I bet you'll never take your mobility for granted ever again, like so many of us do. Good luck with it.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ya see, that's the thing. We can all argue about left right, progressive, conservative, with or without stars on our bellies. But we all get sick/hurt every now and again and have struggles and successes and failures, etc, because, we are all human and all in it together. When the 'triggered' amongst us realise they've been played and then figure out who benefits most from dividing the masses along left/right/black/white/etc lines, then crazy good things can happen while annihilating the puppet masters and their agendas.

Will let the caped crusader know you said hello.

Ha. pissing into a tube or urinal at least takes the timing problems out of it. When you can make your own way to the toilet but it takes so long to get there you piss yourself along the way, that's not a bad thing. It's actually progress. Hard to think about it like that at the time though. When you get through the rehab, I bet you'll never take your mobility for granted ever again, like so many of us do. Good luck with it.
You are right im left side dominant and both limbs are down.just simple things like washing the ass or eating food is a challange with one arm and one leg.fighting with this work comp and insurance is no joke eaither every thing is a battle,i could go on for days

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Had 3 month checkup on my leg today got excited dr that took over my leg surgery said i could start putting weight on it.he said xrays are looking good.then i said can you look at my knee its so loose.i locked my knee and swung my leg.he said oh my let me see it relax leg.he said my acl and tendons are torn most likely.he then asked did other dr do mri i said no.he said we need to order one.i said can it be detected.he stated its gonna be tricky with the plate and finding places to reattatch stuff too.so now another setback.i. just broke down he stopped all therapy on leg and said just therapy on shoulder.he said i can try to walk but not without knee brace.im so over this i want my life back.that other dr and hospital sucked i begged to be transferred and they refused.i think its time to find a lawyer.they never told me on my rotator cuff damage there was a fracture either.when i went to un paitent rehab the dr there was reading my records and came in and said so you have a fracture in shoulder.i said no a rotator cuff injury,he said its in your radiology report as well as rotator ccuff tendon tears.the hospitol that i was taken to when accident happrned were the dr who did my leg surgery who ordered shoulder mri never told me.the whole time i was goin to him for my leg after surgery i kept asking him and showing him my knee.total d bags.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
8:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had 3 month checkup on my leg today got excited dr that took over my leg surgery said i could start putting weight on it.he said xrays are looking good.then i said can you look at my knee its so loose.i locked my knee and swung my leg.he said oh my let me see it relax leg.he said my acl and tendons are torn most likely.he then asked did other dr do mri i said no.he said we need to order one.i said can it be detected.he stated its gonna be tricky with the plate and finding places to reattatch stuff too.so now another setback.i. just broke down he stopped all therapy on leg and said just therapy on shoulder.he said i can try to walk but not without knee brace.im so over this i want my life back.that other dr and hospital sucked i begged to be transferred and they refused.i think its time to find a lawyer.they never told me on my rotator cuff damage there was a fracture either.when i went to un paitent rehab the dr there was reading my records and came in and said so you have a fracture in shoulder.i said no a rotator cuff injury,he said its in your radiology report as well as rotator ccuff tendon tears.the hospitol that i was taken to when accident happrned were the dr who did my leg surgery who ordered shoulder mri never told me.the whole time i was goin to him for my leg after surgery i kept asking him and showing him my knee.total d bags.
Holy chit.
Sorry to hear about the complications and the incompetent medical care from the first Dr.
While most doctors are good, there are some that, just like any other profession, aren't capable of finding their ass with a flashlight and a mirror. I hope you find an attorney who can string the guy up by the nuts.
Good luck going forward. Sounds like your new Dr. has things figured out and will get you back in the game.
All of us have had challenges and situations in our lives that seem insurmountable. Looking back, after the fact, you realize that they weren't as bad as you thought when you were dealing with them.
Don't let things get you down. Stay strong and plow through it.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Holy chit.
Sorry to hear about the complications and the incompetent medical care from the first Dr.
While most doctors are good, there are some that, just like any other profession, aren't capable of finding their ass with a flashlight and a mirror. I hope you find an attorney who can string the guy up by the nuts.
Good luck going forward. Sounds like your new Dr. has things figured out and will get you back in the game.
All of us have had challenges and situations in our lives that seem insurmountable. Looking back, after the fact, you realize that they weren't as bad as you thought when you were dealing with them.
Don't let things get you down. Stay strong and plow through it.
It just sucks and my ankle and foot kill me and ihave to walk with a walker.i have a gimp i hope and pray he can fix me i dont wanna live like this.it will affect work and my saws and daily living.

Last edited:

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lawyer on wed boyz.been patient long enough and ignored.*a-holes wouldnt listen.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn, can't believe they had you doing rehab with blown ACL and didn't tell you or fix it first. WTF

I had my jaw wired shut for 3-3.5 months. Not quite the same as what your experiencing but a PITA. Yeah, got lucky on that one. That's about the only Ortho reconstruction I've ever had. I also had a fractured knee and had to wear a brace then therapy. Check out a product called biofreeze. It's like icy-hot but doesn't get hot, just stays cold the whole time, made from menthol.

Hang in there. Sounds you you have a great wife.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have some good stuff.my problem is with the first ortho and that hospital not comp or 2nd dr wicgmh is one who did my shoulder hes in aww

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He thinks it is mri results are in i have cd i see him fri.im sure i will have to go under knife a 3rd time.it should have been caught with ymthe leg.i found on line that a mri is allways recomnended with tibier break cusmz of the soft tissue of knee were tibier connects