High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Fell off ladder

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
3:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My leg incision its healing well just not much motin in knee yet. only 60 degrees still alot of swelling..went to shoulder surgeon today for 1 week checkup he said i could start outpatient rehab.i hope my knee turns out ok to early to tell yet.i go home mon start outpatient rehab 2 days aweeek.my shoulder tore completely in two they had to reconnect it to my shoulder with a pin drilled into the bone and reconnect tendon with sutures so it would reconnect 19427.jpeg

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
2:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My leg incision its healing well just not much motin in knee yet. only 60 degrees still alot of swelling..went to shoulder surgeon today for 1 week checkup he said i could start outpatient rehab.i hope my knee turns out ok to early to tell yet.i go home mon start outpatient rehab 2 days aweeek.my shoulder tore completely in two they had to reconnect it to my shoulder with a pin drilled into the bone and reconnect tendon with sutures so it would reconnect View attachment 84093
Glad to hear you're on the mend.
Don't get discouraged. The frustration factor gets pretty high when you can't use your arm, at all.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're on the mend.
Don't get discouraged. The frustration factor gets pretty high when you can't use your arm, at all.
Same with leg buddy when i see other people walking in therapy with similar injurys and i cant.i havnt cried this much since my fathers passing.it takes toll on the mind

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One step at a time. You are still on the right side of the grass. Keep your chin up, and realize your independence will be back.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you!!

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same with leg buddy when i see other people walking in therapy with similar injurys and i cant.i havnt cried this much since my fathers passing.it takes toll on the mind
This will pass . It will be OK but you got to give it time.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
One step at a time. You are still on the right side of the grass. Keep your chin up, and realize your independence will be back.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you!!
Thanx its tough at times im only 5 weeks in on leg 1 week on shoulder

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your troubles, but on the bright side modern medicine is incredible! I know because I have titanium from my ankles to my head! Don't get discouraged,you will be surprised how quickly your body recovers . My latest adventure into orthopedic surgery was about 3 1/2 years ago with a compound tib/fib break. It amazes me because I can't even find where it was and can't even feel it, and after having my tibia and fibula sticking out of the skin that surprised even me, but like I said I was already very experienced with orthopedic magic.
My most frustrating experience was having my jaw wired for almost a month and a half,after about 3weeks I had the wires wiggled loose enough to flatten out a straw and thin down KFC mashed potatoes with the gravy thin enough to suck through the straw, it's hard to live on Ensure that long! Although I do occasionally crave Ensure once and awhile!
My wife had bi-lateral (both) hip replacement surgery in January and did about 3wks. Rehab and gave up her Walker shortly after!
So don't let it get to you, time will fly and you will be surprised how quickly you'll be dancing with the ladies at the VFW again!
Listen to your Drs and therapist! And take the pain meds you need to get through this process and get away from them asap, many Drs will over prescribe and that can be a bigger problem than getting broke was in the first place!!!
Feel free to message me if you can't sleep and are dwelling on the negative. I have lots of medical stories to pass the time with, like scaring all the girls that would visit me when I went home with an open tracheostomy and blowing cigarette smoke out of my neck...
Get well soon,give me a holler, we can swap X-rays... Matt

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your troubles, but on the bright side modern medicine is incredible! I know because I have titanium from my ankles to my head! Don't get discouraged,you will be surprised how quickly your body recovers . My latest adventure into orthopedic surgery was about 3 1/2 years ago with a compound tib/fib break. It amazes me because I can't even find where it was and can't even feel it, and after having my tibia and fibula sticking out of the skin that surprised even me, but like I said I was already very experienced with orthopedic magic.
My most frustrating experience was having my jaw wired for almost a month and a half,after about 3weeks I had the wires wiggled loose enough to flatten out a straw and thin down KFC mashed potatoes with the gravy thin enough to suck through the straw, it's hard to live on Ensure that long! Although I do occasionally crave Ensure once and awhile!
My wife had bi-lateral (both) hip replacement surgery in January and did about 3wks. Rehab and gave up her Walker shortly after!
So don't let it get to you, time will fly and you will be surprised how quickly you'll be dancing with the ladies at the VFW again!
Listen to your Drs and therapist! And take the pain meds you need to get through this process and get away from them asap, many Drs will over prescribe and that can be a bigger problem than getting broke was in the first place!!!
Feel free to message me if you can't sleep and are dwelling on the negative. I have lots of medical stories to pass the time with, like scaring all the girls that would visit me when I went home with an open tracheostomy and blowing cigarette smoke out of my neck...
Get well soon,give me a holler, we can swap X-rays... Matt
Thanx my tibier broke at rhe platue and vertical fractured 7 in like a split log.its amazing im getting more support from you guys on this forum i havnt even laid eyes on.then the guys i work with on a daily basis

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanx my tibier broke at rhe platue and vertical fractured 7 in like a split log.its amazing im getting more support from you guys on this forum i havnt even laid eyes on.then the guys i work with on a daily basis
I don't know what kind of fellas you work with, but I wouldn't take that to seriously, if they saw you fall or felt responsible in any way shape or form they might still be in shock or they might just be inexperienced with a situation like this or possibly just bum's, but we'll give em the benefit of doubt for now. I fell off as roof awhile back and I thought I was going to have to take the guy that saw me fall (and the one that nailed the toe board that came loose) to the emergency room for shock! I just bounced pretty good after falling 15' , but ended up attending to him!!

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Your tat looks to be intact, at least they didn't misalign the seam!
Almost like they purposely went around it! I have a scar from just below my rib cage to my pubes where they removed my spleen and fixed some internal bleeding and they were nice enough to go around my belly button, so I can still catch plenty of lint...

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't know what kind of fellas you work with, but I wouldn't take that to seriously, if they saw you fall or felt responsible in any way shape or form they might still be in shock or they might just be inexperienced with a situation like this or possibly just bum's, but we'll give em the benefit of doubt for now. I fell off as roof awhile back and I thought I was going to have to take the guy that saw me fall (and the one that nailed the toe board that came loose) to the emergency room for shock! I just bounced pretty good after falling 15' , but ended up attending to him!!
You got the lat one right bums all about thereself.i was working alone.im a ac tech it was a permanently mounted ladder.lost my footing.i has to sream for help o was in a plant.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Started therapy outpatient fri.holy *s-word is it brutal.continueing to do my exercises at home as well.i gained about another 10 degrees of motion in my knee.allmost 70 75 degrees in last couple days

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Started therapy outpatient fri.holy *s-word is it brutal.continueing to do my exercises at home as well.i gained about another 10 degrees of motion in my knee.allmost 70 75 degrees in last couple days
Good, glad to hear your progressing. Won't take long you will be ready for a marathon. Follow the therapist's instructions and be patient...
Keep us updated!!!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
0828172226.jpg 0828172224.jpg shoulder surgery incisions ortoscopic in back and incision in front.went for 6 week checkup on leg today says its doing good and continue therapy and can get a little more aggressive in therapy and i can take imobilizer off now.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
20010.jpeg button they in shoulder were they reatached bicep tendon to bone.20008.jpeg intenal fixater and screws in my tibia platue.20007.jpeg actual fracture were my tibia broke and split.