High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Fell off ladder

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
12:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I fell off a permanent mountrd ladder at work on a jobsight.had to have emegency surgery on my leg i broke my tibier platue 7 in vertical fracture.had to have a plate and. 8 screws put in my leg i was cut 14 in. 35 staples also tore up my rotater cuff in my shoulder as well with fall 4 tears.i had surgey on leg on july 15 and shoulder aug 10.i have been in an in patient rehab since july 14 i will be out 6 months rehab is intense i go from bed to wheelchair to rehab i need help with baths and everything.i have my highs and lows its tough both left leg and left shoulder.no weight on either for 3 months

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wow that's crazy. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hopefully you get better, defiantly do rehab, I wished I'd had done so when I was on a bad wreck, I'm paying for it every day but I make the best and keep going. What's not fun is having to use a walker to keep from falling, showers sitting down and trying to get dressed. Take your time and don't push too hard.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I fell off a permanent mountrd ladder at work on a jobsight.had to have emegency surgery on my leg i broke my tibier platue 7 in vertical fracture.had to have a plate and. 8 screws put in my leg i was cut 14 in. 35 staples also tore up my rotater cuff in my shoulder as well with fall 4 tears.i had surgey on leg on july 15 and shoulder aug 10.i have been in an in patient rehab since july 14 i will be out 6 months rehab is intense i go from bed to wheelchair to rehab i need help with baths and everything.i have my highs and lows its tough both left leg and left shoulder.no weight on either for 3 months
Wow man! Heal well brother.

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Listen to those rehab people, do what they tell you, they know how to make stuff work again.
I was 69 the last time I got busted up, hip socket, crushed femur, broken tibia & 2 ribs. When the surgeons got done putting plates & screws & and some dead guys bone in my femur in a left leg that already had screws in it from another time I was left with a leg that was totally useless, it had no idea what to do.
But a tall blonde Dutch therapist named Stepha would not take no for an answer, she made me sit up and slide my butt down a board onto a wheelchair, ( we'll help you but you gotta do it), every day for weeks to the rehab room where she made that leg work again as good as it can.

chainsawjoe

I don't saw much, but when I do, LOOK OUT!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Godspeed on your recovery. And remember, the rehab therapist is learning what works for you as you go along, so give them some slack when you get frustrated. And don't forget to rehab your brain as well, this takes a toll on your mind.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Listen to those rehab people, do what they tell you, they know how to make stuff work again.
I was 69 the last time I got busted up, hip socket, crushed femur, broken tibia & 2 ribs. When the surgeons got done putting plates & screws & and some dead guys bone in my femur in a left leg that already had screws in it from another time I was left with a leg that was totally useless, it had no idea what to do.
But a tall blonde Dutch therapist named Stepha would not take no for an answer, she made me sit up and slide my butt down a board onto a wheelchair, ( we'll help you but you gotta do it), every day for weeks to the rehab room where she made that leg work again as good as it can.
Ja ja!

Last edited:

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Concrete when i slipped i grabbed rung and it tore everything in my shoulder then i landed with all my wieight on left leg then it blew out and then i fell on back of my shoulder on concrete

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My whole left hip and ass was purple for over two weeks

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Who knows my leg could have got caught between rungs it happenened so fast i got knocked out for a sec when i came to and looked up and saw my leg swollen and kicked out to the side and couldnt pick my left arm up either i knew i was in trouble and started to scream for help i will post some pics tomm

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn dude, sorry to hear about your accident. At least you didn't do a face plant. From 10', that might have been really ugly.......so to speak.

My wife had Rotator cuff surgery in January. I got her a shoulder cuff made by "Game Ready." It circulates ice water and applies pressure to the shoulder, to reduce swelling and mitigate pain. Best decision I could have made. She said it made a huge difference in her recovery.

I have two friends who had Rotator cuff surgery last year. They didn't follow through with the rehab and both are still having issues.
My wife did everything she was supposed to and is now 100%.

Take care of yourself and keep us updated on your recovery.

Best
SRB

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who knows my leg could have got caught between rungs it happenened so fast i got knocked out for a sec when i came to and looked up and saw my leg swollen and kicked out to the side and couldnt pick my left arm up either i knew i was in trouble and started to scream for help i will post some pics tomm
Maybe dont post the pics!