Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
5:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have never seen any of this have no Netflix

Apple TV and Amazon Prime is the only thing that we have in our house. 2 years ago we ditched our dish when we were able to get internet in our house. We don't even have a antenna to watch local.

Have had Netflix for about 6/7 yrs now. Never really fooled with binge'ng on any particular series. My son and daughter have sure worn out their share of it. I stick with all the wild animal documentaries and nature shows for the most part. The animal/nature shows are what they are, especially the African plains. Simple theory...'If I can catch your ass, I'm gonna eat ya' mentality.

My kids are 7 and 9, that's pretty much the only stuff they watch.

They are both walking encyclopedia's when it comes to anything wildlife and nature related.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
4:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Dust to Glory, The Thin Blue Line and Glen Campbell I'll be me (sad, but I watched it a couple of times to understand Dementia due to the fact that I stand a good chance of developing early onset dementia ( CTE )due to head injuries. The only good thing about the early memory loss that I am experiencing is I can watch the same movie/TV show again fairly quick and enjoy it all over... ;)

Last edited:

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, I ditched Dish AND Netflix over a year ago. Got an Amazon Fire TV box, loaded Kodi on it and put add-ons on Kodi that allows me to watch virtually any movie or TV show I want...All for free. Nothing illegal ad I'm not downloading or distributing, just streaming content on the internet...

Anyway, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Black Sails, Dexter, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul are a few shows that keep me up two or three hours longer than I intended somewhat frequently.

Ronaldo

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Check out "Justified" on Amazon Prime. Watch it once and you'll get hooked......at least my wife and I did.

backhoelover

SERVICE MANUAL MASTER
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Super natural, the ranch, walking dead, haven't watch new seasons yet will this winter lol

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well its not Netflix but Game Of Thrones is the best show ever made. Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy. I like gritty things I guess.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dude, Deadwood was badazz. Be prepared for graphic scenes, gratuitous nudity, among good acting and awesome sets/costumes.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Little late to the party, but I just started watching the Sopranos this week.

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just finished watching the whole series of the office again. About to go through parks and recreation again. Then probably go through house of cards and breaking bad then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not for nothing and not looking to take this thread into politics, but I sat down with my kids and started watching The Civil War by Ken Burns. I thought it would be a good idea with all the degenerates trying to erase our history lately. It's an excellent series and really does cause a person to take a step back and realize how torn our country was at that time and the hell that those Americans on both sides endured.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not for nothing and not looking to take this thread into politics, but I sat down with my kids and started watching The Civil War by Ken Burns. I thought it would be a good idea with all the degenerates trying to erase our history lately. It's an excellent series and really does cause a person to take a step back and realize how torn our country was at that time and the hell that those Americans on both sides endured.

I watched that a few weeks ago and thought the exact same way. The shows on the concentration camps of WWll are definitely disturbing that people can get that evil.

ARPILOT

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
check out Ozark on Netflix....awesome show ! binge watched all episodes in one weekend