High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Fathers days Huztl 365-372 kit

kyle.kipple

Get busy living or get busy dyin...
Local time
10:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on the complete repair kit Husqvarna 365-372. Was on sale and have been eyeing those kits for a while. I have 2 044’s and a old flat 066 so I didn’t want another of either. So while I have all stihl I’m not racist and enjoy running the few huskys I have ran. I’m just more familiar with Stihl’s.

I’ll go ahead and assume I’ll need oem
Wrist pin
piston rings

The rest I wouldn’t mind keeping as is to see what it does.

Other than a bucket of loctite anyone care to give some experience on do/donts beforehand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only thing I've done to mine is taking the lip that is by the transfers. And take them down to just a hair below the base of the cylinder. Porting the exhaust a bit and a muffler mod. Ruff up the intake a bit. For the power head that's it. They all run great so far. *fingers crossed*

Edit: Base gasket goes bye bye!

kyle.kipple

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The only thing I've done to mine is taking the lip that is by the transfers. And take them down to just a hair below the base of the cylinder. Porting the exhaust a bit and a muffler mod. Ruff up the intake a bit. For the power head that's it. They all run great so far. *fingers crossed*

Edit: Base gasket goes bye bye!

I failed to mention I planned the base delete and MM. I’m no porter but I’m able to rough the intake and remove the lip. Will those alone be worth it though if I’m not porting the exhaust?

Fuel line and impulse will get oem also. Thanks for that.

I’m just a hobbyist/weekend warrior. Won’t see much abuse on the regular.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I failed to mention I planned the base delete and MM. I’m no porter but I’m able to rough the intake and remove the lip. Will those alone be worth it though if I’m not porting the exhaust?

Fuel line and impulse will get oem also. Thanks for that.

I’m just a hobbyist/weekend warrior. Won’t see much abuse on the regular.

This is easy if too loud cover the holes20180801_192751.jpg

kyle.kipple

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a front outlet on my 372 and have set bark on fire with the small dogs.

My 262xp I sold a couple years back I put a pipe straight out on the front plate. Small dogs cutting standing dead elm left a black burn mark the entire cut. Put back to stock after that day.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They used to leave an o ring out of the kits, if they still do, you will have to get one. My squish was .035 with no gasket. It does run good, but I haven't cut anything with it. It leaks a lot of bar oil so I was gonna tear back into it before I get sawdust all in it but just haven't had the extra time yet.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

kyle.kipple

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They used to leave an o ring out of the kits, if they still do, you will have to get one. My squish was .035 with no gasket. It does run good, but I haven't cut anything with it. It leaks a lot of bar oil so I was gonna tear back into it before I get sawdust all in it but just haven't had the extra time yet.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve read many times about squish being excessive in those am top ends. I’ll be sure to check.

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have one in the basement now. It runs way better then I expected. To say I was impressed when I put it in wood was an understatement. Does it run as well as OEM? No clue. Never even seen one. But, I'm thrilled with it. Its enjoyable. So, I'm sold. The B&C that came from them work well too. Only down side is the chain seems a bit softer and stretches a lot. Fast. Even with the oiler turned all the way up.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have one in the basement now. It runs way better then I expected. To say I was impressed when I put it in wood was an understatement. Does it run as well as OEM? No clue. Never even seen one. But, I'm thrilled with it. Its enjoyable. So, I'm sold. The B&C that came from them work well too. Only down side is the chain seems a bit softer and stretches a lot. Fast. Even with the oiler turned all the way up.
What size bar?

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My hyway are stronger than oem
Especially xts.