Fast tach holders

Chris Riley

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right on! Thanks for the compliments guys! We appreciate it! We're having some fun making them and have made some investments in equipment. I have a prototype for the tt-20k. We have have made changes and it's ready to try again. Still trying to nail down the settings for the material, it can be a challenge sometimes.

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
2:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Got mine today. Very nice. After I told my wife what it was and how it was made she went apeshit. Loved the idea it was made with a 3D printer. Chris...she requested you 3D print a working heart. No clue what she'll do with it...She's weird I know...but I owe it to her to ask you. She's a solid woman...and she's very impressed with your ability to 3D print.

IMG_1346.JPG

Chris Riley

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you! But it seems that a few people with far more money than any of us will ever know, have been there and done that! It is pretty amazing what can be done with such a simple machine. The learning curve is steep though, but the quality of the print has improved as one would expect but functionality has always been great. I use mine a couple times a week and I have seen no issues. I'm glad you and the wife like it!

I have another printer coming and we are building a cnc mill and laser cutter/engraver. Going to see what we can build with some really cool machines!

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have one.....sent from a friend.

Absolutely love it.
Secret Admirer??
I need to get a cool avatar and a mill and lathe, I already got the LEGS!!! But I do want a secret admirer, I need to start making a list of all the things I want my secret admirer to buy me!
You know just like the Christmas list my kids give the first draft of every year in August....

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't understand how it happens.
Imagine your computer taking your talking your tube of toothpaste and squirting it around in little rectangles stacking em up like a little log cabin and there you have it ,a toothpaste log cabin no wait that's not what we were building was it,do you remember.....,

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
3:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Secret Admirer??
I need to get a cool avatar and a mill and lathe, I already got the LEGS!!! But I do want a secret admirer, I need to start making a list of all the things I want my secret admirer to buy me!
You know just like the Christmas list my kids give the first draft of every year in August....
Yes you need a avatar

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sh*t. Looked like these were bulletproof.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We've tried to use some 3d printed stuff here at work for replacing plastic parts that are nla. They didn't last long before they snapped. Seems it's not as strong as molded parts. May depend on the material used and the printer...idk.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That didn't work... broom clip or something similar.
c6dc13d46633331fb12a6f4a0b9c1737.jpg

twinstaged

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a link somewhere for the clips I buy. Made for holding fiberglass poles to your boat or something along those lines. Screw small plate to it and Velcro the tach on or screw the tach right to the clip