Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't even have a fast tach but I kinda want the orange one. Lol

Lol I’m in the same boat. I ordered one today but don’t have a fast tach yet lol. I have a stihl tach but seeing this I will buy a fast tach just for the convience of not having to hold it lol

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol I’m in the same boat. I ordered one today but don’t have a fast tach yet lol. I have a stihl tach but seeing this I will buy a fast tach just for the convience of not having to hold it lol

Haha, Same here, didn't have a Fast-Tach. The orange holder was so badass that I ordered one from Chris and ordered the fast-Tach at the same time.

Good design mkaes you want to use things more.

@Chris Riley ,
If you have this item protected already; I would contact Fast-Tach and see if they want to license the product from you. Your back plate screw in design lends itself to many mounting configs. $$$

Thanks again for the great design and service.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bright colors are a great idea. I lost my FastTac and holder a few months ago, it took an hour of searching to find it. I was so stressed about loosing it I even had my wife out searching for it.

I found it 1' from where I stopped searching for it many times.

Chris Riley

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bright colors are a great idea. I lost my FastTac and holder a few months ago, it took an hour of searching to find it. I was so stressed about loosing it I even had my wife out searching for it.

I found it 1' from where I stopped searching for it many times.

Don't be afraid to spray some paint on that thing. If you go back to page 10 on this post I painted a failed print and I'm confident that the paint that I used would hold up for a while.. I'm working on a GPS locater for them, just kidding!!!

Chris Riley

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha, Same here, didn't have a Fast-Tach. The orange holder was so badass that I ordered one from Chris and ordered the fast-Tach at the same time.

Good design mkaes you want to use things more.

@Chris Riley ,
If you have this item protected already; I would contact Fast-Tach and see if they want to license the product from you. Your back plate screw in design lends itself to many mounting configs. $$$

Thanks again for the great design and service.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. As far as contacting DTI been there did that, no response! The new clamp is awesome and I would build a mounting plate for the edt9 but I can't get anyone to send me the dimensions. The possibilities are there for any wired or wireless tach and a universal plate too.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did a couple prototypes and was trying to line up holes for all the ports and lost interest in it. I think I could do it with the existing clamp. Give me a week or and I'll see what I can come up with
I use mine wirelessly. Really no need for the ports. It'd be easy enough to drill the holes if a guy wanted access to the ports.