High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Farmer Tec piston and seals

DSS

widebody
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
There's definitely different shipping companies. Huztl and Machinesdoctor always came wrapped in yellow tape balls and no one else packed their parts like that. The yellow tape has now stopped as of a month or two ago and now everything comes wrapped in big plastic envelopes.
Everything I get seems to be wrapped in grey plastic. Only thing that's ever been in a box was a piston. It's amazing nothing ever gets damaged.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I complained to farmertec about there packaging constantly such as big boxes broken open with thousands of loose screws or 100 bearings loose in a box of top covers, silly crap like that that wasn't sellable.
They recently started using a better packing company and shipping expediting service, my deliveries and customs invoices all come from different companies now, much better.
Though on my last order they sent a box of 20 MS390 cylinders to Japan before sending them to me. 1 carton of parts arrived 3 days later than all the rest with a ton of bright green customs service tape all over it:)

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The MS660 crankcase came in a box for a Husky 365 crankcase. I was thinking "oh crap" until I opened it and found they just were using that box. (it wasn't a Farmertec 365 box either)

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've received Amazon packages with only one little piece of packing paper in a big box. Parts out of their packs rolling everywhere. Amazing.

sefh3

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Amazon is terrible. They are cutting every corner to save money. I read a few days ago they are hurting. The prime members are buying everything online to get free shipping. They said everyday living products sales have increase 30% such as toothpaste and toilet paper. Members are having everything shipped instead of going to the store. Hence the post office is running 7 days a week now in some areas to cover the shipping contract.

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Amazon is terrible. They are cutting every corner to save money. I read a few days ago they are hurting. The prime members are buying everything online to get free shipping. They said everyday living products sales have increase 30% such as toothpaste and toilet paper. Members are having everything shipped instead of going to the store. Hence the post office is running 7 days a week now in some areas to cover the shipping contract.
Wow ,I thought they were doing great they have just cornered all the internet searches for almost every item we buy.

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might be a good time to buy........
IMOHO yes ,they have taken the internet shopping by storm it is mostly all I use , the free shipping, the return policy the easy way they organize all my purchases so I can look back for what ever reason. They are always going to be competitive with their prices because they do such tremendous volume.
DYOD, but keep an eye on this.

Gypo Logger

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
There's definitely different shipping companies. Huztl and Machinesdoctor always came wrapped in yellow tape balls and no one else packed their parts like that. The yellow tape has now stopped as of a month or two ago and now everything comes wrapped in big plastic envelopes.
When I received my five 52mm 372 P&C's, some of the fins got bent in the shipping. I didn't neg him or complained, I just bent them back.
5$ shipping! WTF?

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Amazon stock price fluctuates because a lot of investors don't agree with their growth over dividends policy.
Old, lazy, do-nothing, money bags would rather have a dividend check than see news about drone deliveries and amazon free video service :)
I pay about .14 per delivery for prime 2 day service, we order a ton of stuff from Amazon.
I would not recommend ordering liquids from Amazon, we had a shipment of assorted products that were all ruined by a crushed large bottle of hair conditioner last year.
I prefer the fees and margins on Ebay for selling, but spend a lot more money at Amazon when shopping.
Dave

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I buy a LOT of stuff on the internet but don't buy much from Amazon. Why? Because I can almost always find a better price somewhere else. I've never been a prime member and I suppose for those that are, they would likely default towards Amazon purchases.