SOLD MS461 Arctics

Trader history (0)

Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This one sold and there are no more.

Will start a new thread for 462 Arctic Presale.

Should start shipping those the beginning of December.

Stihl Canada updated the product list on their website today.

“The Arctic™ versions, MS 462 C-M A and MS 462 C-M AR, will not be available until February 2019.”

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

“The Arctic™ versions, MS 462 C-M A and MS 462 C-M AR, will not be available until February 2019.”

You are correct, it does say that. It may be possible that they are directling that for mass distribution. There are already some in a container on the water due in this month.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You are correct, it does say that. It may be possible that they are directling that for mass distribution. There are already some in a container on the water due in this month.

I just reread what I posted and I sure didn't intend to sound "dickish" in my reply. If it came across that way I am sorry.

Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just reread what I posted and I sure didn't intend to sound "dickish" in my reply. If it came across that way I am sorry.

I read it that way at first, but reread it and knew there was no harm intended. Good on you for realizing it could have been interpreted that way.

It’s great you’re able to get this info and these arctic saws to guys in the U.S. Thanks again.