Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
f5b7ffa678e56adf2ef8e444f5532fd4.jpg

Love this panoramic. Those clouds look great.

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ive taken quite a few pictures of the removals we've done , i can't get them to load for some reason...i got a cool crane shot when i was strapped in back in june.
Nice. I would love to see it. Yes the pics get tempermental, with me too:)

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know where all the retired landscaping rock comes from now, especially the red stuff
d6e6b50721c8c2c3c85310a4dbf7e313.jpg
2 mike trek thru this everyday to the fire line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You near medicine lake?

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You near medicine lake?
No wanted to go over there though and to Glass Mt.

I was Due East of Hwy 139, in between Clear Lake NWR and Goose Lake and about 2 miles s/o the Oregon border.
Worked Divisions E, G, I, and K.
And area just above border.
Back yesterday, and possibly going up to Crater Lake fire or ones in Klamath or Six Rivers NF

Big concerns in Oregon with influx of people for the eclipse and lots of campgrounds OOS
1ae179adc5ba061fd6e5459045c71e5e.png

Entered map ( Fire) from middle bottom, then about 40 miles on gravel forest road to either left or right sides then to top

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No wanted to go over there though and to Glass Mt.

I was Due East of Hwy 139, in between Clear Lake NWR and Goose Lake and about 2 miles s/o the Oregon border.
Worked Divisions E, G, I, and K.
And area just above border.
Back yesterday, and possibly going up to Crater Lake fire or ones in Klamath or Six Rivers NF

Big concerns in Oregon with influx of people for the eclipse and lots of campgrounds OOS
1ae179adc5ba061fd6e5459045c71e5e.png

Entered map ( Fire) from middle bottom, then about 40 miles on gravel forest road to either left or right sides then to top

Beautiful country amigo. I like it out that way

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Job the other day. A land owner who owns acreage, and cuts and sells wood. Was hired by another land owner, to thin some trees. This guy was claiming to be a professional. The one land owner fired the wood cutter. After his lack of safety to say the least. The owner who owned the land wanting trees cut, was mind boggled by all the hangers, and cut through trees the amature left standing. The tree owner tried to get a couple down and it almost cost him his life. He then got my name from locals, my job eliminate the hazards And get 7-8 trees on the ground, some cut and standing, some hangers. Some loaded. Picture is a 100ft for left standing, faced and back cut.

Attachments

• 0818171025.jpg
    0818171025.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 41

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Job the other day. A land owner who owns acreage, and cuts and sells wood. Was hired by another land owner, to thin some trees. This guy was claiming to be a professional. The one land owner fired the wood cutter. After his lack of safety to say the least. The owner who owned the land wanting trees cut, was mind boggled by all the hangers, and cut through trees the amature left standing. The tree owner tried to get a couple down and it almost cost him his life. He then got my name from locals, my job eliminate the hazards And get 7-8 trees on the ground, some cut and standing, some hangers. Some loaded. Picture is a 100ft for left standing, faced and back cut.

What a sad looking mess he made of that cut, didn`t even knock out the wedge on the face cut and then overcut the backcut, no hinge left now....

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yikes!!! That is scary!!

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have come across crap like that or face out with back Ct started out in forests on fire. Found a few that were axed and person must've given up 1/2 way through