High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

EPA are twits example #7462

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Take away Vin numbers and put in a race class number then it's not a street vehicle. Also if a roll cage has been installed it is considered obstruction over vision and altered from dot use. Epa can lick my sac. And suck the dust I emitted grinding out a cat that they wanted me to have

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
any engine, chain saw as well

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good luck enforcing that. In the process they'll kill every aftermarket manufacturer of go fast parts, there goes more US jobs. Enough is enough.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is easy for everyone to jump on the anti government bandwagon. For those of you that have, what is your alternative solution to curb pollution and greenhouse gas emissions? Our planet can't continue to sustain the abuse we are inflicting on it.

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It is easy for everyone to jump on the anti government bandwagon. For those of you that have, what is your alternative solution to curb pollution and greenhouse gas emissions? Our planet can't continue to sustain the abuse we are inflicting on it.
I don't have answers for everything so I won't pretend I do. We import a LOT from another country that does nothing at all to curb it's pollution. We could make a couple large steps to bring jobs back here and or cut pollution by putting EPA mandates on another country or quit importing ?

We could've not dumped tons of money into propping up solar companies that failed here and left large amounts of waste in their wake.

I don't take well to having more and more crap crammed down our throats while big money, goods from polluting countries, and the govt itself causes more pollution than we can fathom.

In the end this is probably money driven, someone in a pocket stands to gain large sums of money.

All my opinion and doesn't count for Jack, take it how you like.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score

With all due respect, but it seems to me that after reading the story that the nice classic truck in your avatar pic would be banned from use as well??

I have a '78 Chevy K-10 I drive in the non-winter months... I don't take to being told I can't drive my classic truck on or off road.

I am much more concerned by over reaching, tyrannical government than I am about trumped up environmental issues... Especially when we turn a blind eye to what China is doing. No I do not believe in abusing our resources, I am a conservationist, as opposed to an environmentalist.

The EPA needs to be abolished.