High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Ebay seller Leourparts Huztl 660

msmmce1

Active OPE Member
Local time
11:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Ebay seller Leourparts? They have the 660 kit for approx $223 us no shipping???
Thanks

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, but Huztl is having a sale now also, similar price with shipping.

A few months back (when they first introduced the Blue Cover kit) I got one shipped to my door for just over $200, but I have not seen that deal again.

Last edited:

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There will be shipping involved I bet that's where they get you but this could be a good deal for a short time.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Honestly, form what I've read about buying from them directly, I would recommend going through Ebay.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had less trouble with Huztl than many other places. They usually send you the correct part and it often arrives sooner than they say it will.

Some other places send you the wrong parts, and by the time it arrives you forget you had ordered it. Combine the two (waiting forever for the wrong parts) and you want to scream. I would deal with Huztl before most other (located in China) places. The ones that say shipped from the US often cost a little more but arrive a lot sooner.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had less trouble with Huztl than many other places. They usually send you the correct part and it often arrives sooner than they say it will.

Some other places send you the wrong parts, and by the time it arrives you forget you had ordered it. Combine the two (waiting forever for the wrong parts) and you want to scream. I would deal with Huztl before most other (located in China) places. The ones that say shipped from the US often cost a little more but arrive a lot sooner.
Yep.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've bought quite a few t27 screws, chip guards, bar pads and the like from several different Chinese ebay sellers over the years. The paypal address almost always says farmertec. I think most of them are satellite sellers for the same company

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see they are having a great sale at the moment, thank for the info!

I think hutzl are good, BUT,,, every day In The week is a sale. And also every month in the year.
The prices are inflated for a sale. And Sometimes there seems to be a better sale on, The one other thing is buying one part shipping is a bit high. But more than a few parts, the shipping is adjusted in small increments, till you go the over x weight. Then it jumps again.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always try to look for the free shipping, they are usually the best deals.

Often, Huztl does not give any shipping discount for multiple items … you order 3 they triple shipping … I cancel order!

J_M____

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anything over 2kg gets shipped express instead of slow boat so the shipping cost can double. It can sometimes be cheaper to place 2 separate orders.

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always try to look for the free shipping, they are usually the best deals.

Often, Huztl does not give any shipping discount for multiple items … you order 3 they triple shipping … I cancel order!
Not taking their side but postage on three chainsaws would be quite high. I kinda see why they couldn't combine shipping on saws. I used to sell saws on ebay and there's no way I could come out ahead by combining shipping on saws..

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That saw still runs well, and that OEM was a 066 w/muff mod and timing advance.

However, after my last 2 Cross 660 builds, I'm getting the itch to take that one apart and do some port work to it!