Dumb ass move of the day

junkman

Crush it
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cleaning up some windfall ,was having problem with the 80 degree leaners chairing when bucked them off ,ok lets try a bore cut i said ,brapp brap ,this is going good ............till the bottom strap blew out .....

Should have just chaired it .couple whacks with my axe broke the top strap and saved the day though ,no saws were smashed in the making of this photo .
Post your dumb ass moves in this thread so people can learn from your mistakes what not to do .
KIMG0839.JPG

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Oh yeah, make sure to put the oil cap back on the saw before picking it up......if you want your shop floor, pant leg, and boot to remain dry.

Or, be sure to relieve the pressure from a fuel tank on a saw before removing the carb......if you don't like fuel in your face.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
3:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was it you?
It's actually a true story. He just started doing a back cut until it leaned over. I couldn't finish pissing fast enough to get back over to stop him.
Sorta. AAHD type spent more time(and movement) looking at this tree than an old dog looking for a place to chit. So I picked up the saw and cut the mfr down.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
3:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cleaning up some windfall ,was having problem with the 80 degree leaners chairing when bucked them off ,ok lets try a bore cut i said ,brapp brap ,this is going good ............till the bottom strap blew out .....

Should have just chaired it .couple whacks with my axe broke the top strap and saved the day though ,no saws were smashed in the making of this photo .
Post your dumb ass moves in this thread so people can learn from your mistakes what not to do .
View attachment 66098
At least with inboard clutch you can remove power head. If it's an outboard your screwed. Saved my 372 one time removing power head.