High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Due to variances in dialect, a handy field guide has been prepared...

Do to the serious nature of a chainsaw forum in general,is this inappropriate and/or just wrong

• Flush it,and move on with the serious stuff, your opinions are appreciated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
5:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
A field guide to help you along the way during your travels.
After experiencing some confusion over terminology, I thought sharing this guide to foreign languages would be beneficial to most of us throughout our lives.
This morning I saw a post by @Milkman31 where he appeared to have a mess of Boomers on his tailgate (after inspection on a big enough screen for my old eyes, I realised that they were reds)
Was gonna ask him, but thought that Boomers might be a regional term. So I had intensions of using a portion of this for definition of said Boomers (9:18 I believe) Instead of trying to spit it out var bait em, (wouldn't no how to separate a portion anyway) This is mainly to help 24 @Jon1212 avoid the excessive trauma brought on by excessive characters. @rattler may be able to confirm or deny the this isn't fake news.
Randy @Mastermind
May also be able to offer some insight since after watching his videos, I can confirm that this language is spoken at least as far as the Cumberland Plateau.As a matter of fact, I never knew that I spoke so flewantly until I'uz growd and actually heard my recorded voice (shocked). When I moved as far as Arkansas, while still plenty southern, you could tell a big difference.
I appreciate you'uns all bein here on this monu"mental" moment in history, as it is my first (and could be my last) post on the WNW (world narrow web) with the exception of the pics I learned to post for the Christmas thread.
If it works, I could possibly be poised to do one of them hoss tile takeovers @microsoft, and this definitely puts me one step closer!
(41:19) evidence seems to suggest that @THop real name is Beretta. I don't know for sure but a preponderance of the evidence seems to suggest so...

So without further ado , the OPE Masterpieces of saws theatre presents, Mountain Talk...........

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A field guide to help you along the way during your travels.
After experiencing some confusion over terminology, I thought sharing this guide to foreign languages would be beneficial to most of us throughout our lives.
This morning I saw a post by @Milkman31 where he appeared to have a mess of Boomers on his tailgate (after inspection on a big enough screen for my old eyes, I realised that they were reds)
Was gonna ask him, but thought that Boomers might be a regional term. So I had intensions of using a portion of this for definition of said Boomers (9:18 I believe) Instead of trying to spit it out var bait em, (wouldn't no how to separate a portion anyway) This is mainly to help 24 @Jon1212 avoid the excessive trauma brought on by excessive characters. @rattler may be able to confirm or deny the this isn't fake news.
Randy @Mastermind
May also be able to offer some insight since after watching his videos, I can confirm that this language is spoken at least as far as the Cumberland Plateau.As a matter of fact, I never knew that I spoke so flewantly until I'uz growd and actually heard my recorded voice (shocked). When I moved as far as Arkansas, while still plenty southern, you could tell a big difference.
I appreciate you'uns all bein here on this monu"mental" moment in history, as it is my first (and could be my last) post on the WNW (world narrow web) with the exception of the pics I learned to post for the Christmas thread.
If it works, I could possibly be poised to do one of them hoss tile takeovers @microsoft, and this definitely puts me one step closer!
(41:19) evidence seems to suggest that @THop real name is Beretta. I don't know for sure but a preponderance of the evidence seems to suggest so...

So without further ado , the OPE Masterpieces of saws theatre presents, Mountain Talk...........

I believe that I can confirm that @MattG ,speaks this language, only with a thick Cockney accent (sometimes requiring sub titles)

#dragemalldown

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Jim Tom RULES !!

other then that Fuggedabboutit....
yuz all gots some friggin funny soundin voices. Us New Yawkaahz aint got NO accents.
I got yer accents RIGHT HEAA !!!!

That's next week's topic, but you could stop by my
apaaatment and we'll have a cup of coyfee...
Yo Angie, bring Buttafuocco wit Cha, he's always good for a laugh...

rattler

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well Matt that is the the language we speak around here I can confirm that lol. Popcorn Sutton lived about 35 miles from were we live he was a character lol for sure

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well Matt that is the the language we speak around here I can confirm that lol. Popcorn Sutton lived about 35 miles from were we live he was a character lol for sure
I knew we went to the same school and spoke the same language.
I would say that the epicenter of this language would be were the four states meet,SC, NC, GA, Tenn. We have 2of those covered. With varying degrees radiating outward from there! Possibly taking over the entire nation similar to the EAB. Evidence of this is obvious with the regional use of "Yinz", an off shoot of you'uns already above the Mason/Dixon....

Do you think I could bull crap my way into a linguistics fellowship with some University, I gotta work on my resume...

rattler

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I knew we went to the same school and spoke the same language.
I would say that the epicenter of this language would be were the four states meet,SC, NC, GA, Tenn. We have 2of those covered. With varying degrees radiating outward from there! Possibly taking over the entire nation similar to the EAB. Evidence of this is obvious with the regional use of "Yinz", an off shoot of you'uns already above the Mason/Dixon....

Do you think I could bull crap my way into a linguistics fellowship with some University, I gotta work on my resume...

I think so Matt lol

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@rattler lives in the heart of the most beautiful landscape north Carolina has to offer. He's blessed.

If you look at the map or watch Deliverance you will see that I was born not to far south of him,in Oconee county, SC. Can you tell I miss it, waiting on the school year to be over to move back!
Yes you are correct anywhere close to Asheville is a beautiful neck of the woods,minus the tourist... I guess that's why the Vanderbilt's came that far,from NY to build the Biltmore House.. I guess even the tourist,have as much right as I do to love that part of the country! )

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you look at the map or watch Deliverance you will see that I was born not to far south of him,in Oconee county, SC. Can you tell I miss it, waiting on the school year to be over to move back!
Yes you are correct anywhere close to Asheville is a beautiful neck of the woods,minus the tourist... I guess that's why the Vanderbilt's came that far,from NY to build the Biltmore House.. I guess even the tourist,have as much right as I do to love that part of the country! )

Come to Kansas if you want to avoid tourists.

MattG

Chainosaurus Rex
Local time
11:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I believe that I can confirm that @MattG ,speaks this language, only with a thick Cockney accent (sometimes requiring sub titles)

#dragemalldown
I do tend to substitute the Rhyming Slang portion for the Queen's English and very colourful use of swear words, mind you. With a slight Country Bumpkin bumble. That's about all I can add really.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I do tend to substitute the Rhyming Slang portion for the Queen's English and very colourful use of swear words, mind you. With a slight Country Bumpkin bumble. That's about all I can add really.
That's what we're looking for, confirmation of the aforementioned affliction...
Welcome to the club...