High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Dropped a tree today

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
And those of you that know tall guy know why es called that. He makes a cottonwood tree with a just 4’ diameter trunk look small.

I think the locals took him as a Sasquatch sighting.

He hooked me up with this and a bunch of stumps to grind there as well. It was a mini gtg of sorts. This was the only picture I took though.
4ef23300a9b08733718b33586bdaa4c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TALLGUY

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After my last visit to the Mark H Mac museum and seeing his poulan collection I got the feeling I just had to have one too. It is a heavy brut but proving to be a strong saw.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TALLGUY

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The saw came to me with a bad top end. The fuel line was new. They used very thick line with no flex. It had no weight/filter and was inches from the bottom of the tank. I assume it ran great until the fuel got down then sucked air and melt down.
This is my surprised I didn't get a divorce saw. I was out of town for the son in laws collage graduation. I knew there was a consignment auction in this town and snuck off to see what they had. When I saw this saw and the 26lcs I kinda missed the graduation. I knew I only had a certain amount of cash and it wasn't much. At the end I made the tail end of the after party. 3 saws in the trunk and money left over. #3 was a wildthing. Story of the day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk