Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When is Santa gonna pull names? Before Christmas, for Christmas ish arrival or after?

Just trying to figure out if the saw needs to come to work with me. Won't be home till Christmas eve...

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess we could draw numbers at the gtg. Write numbers on 12 nickels and have someone draw them for each of us. Then someone else draw that's not in it for the numbers and each one in order goes to the numbers?

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I noticed Wiggs is missing?

Will all parties be at the GTG? If the drawing is held there, it would be nice to have it videod.

My saw is ready, but I think after Christmas would reduce a lot of the holiday craziness with shipping.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Other than following each individual build thread, is there a list of the saws being traded? Who built what for the swap?

Four Paws

Chrome won't get you home
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score

I'm not the boss, but I am good with the idea of a non-participant drawing coins (or similar) out of a hat (or burlap potato sack, crown royal bag, etc.) and matching them up to a name at the GTG.

I went back to my PM history and the group message Santa sent all the builders. He said this "We need to finalize a drawing date. This can happen anytime, but I would prefer it be announced on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day. This will build suspense and keep it fair. And, in the unfortunate situation someone cannot complete the build, we will not have to 're-draw' saws."

I like surprises, too, so if we can find an honest, salt of the earth type person, to conduct the drawing in private, and post a video link on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning, that would be cool, too.

I will agree shipping should take place after January 1 to miss the holiday rush and reduce the odds of lost/damaged/stolen shipments.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not the boss, but I am good with the idea of a non-participant drawing coins (or similar) out of a hat (or burlap potato sack, crown royal bag, etc.) and matching them up to a name at the GTG.

I went back to my PM history and the group message Santa sent all the builders. He said this "We need to finalize a drawing date. This can happen anytime, but I would prefer it be announced on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day. This will build suspense and keep it fair. And, in the unfortunate situation someone cannot complete the build, we will not have to 're-draw' saws."

I like surprises, too, so if we can find an honest, salt of the earth type person, to conduct the drawing in private, and post a video link on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning, that would be cool, too.

I will agree shipping should take place after January 1 to miss the holiday rush and reduce the odds of lost/damaged/stolen shipments.
That sound good to me

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight, but I think a cool thing to do would be have an anonymous drawing. Whoever picks the names out only contacts you to tell you where to ship your saw. You have no idea what saw you are getting until it shows up.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got ya. Great idea. Like a saw in a wrapped up box. ;)