High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

DPMS Panther Arms

sweetjetskier

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
DPMS Panther Arms, do any of you have firsthand experience with their firearms?

I don't know much of them, but legendary rocker Ted Nugget was a fan of the rifles in the past.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
DPMS Panther Arms, do any of you have firsthand experience with their firearms?

I don't know much of them, but legendary rocker Ted Nugget was a fan of the rifles in the past.
I am not an expert on DPMS, but have seen a few decent weapons. They make some fairly nice guns myand some inexpensive ones also, the Walmart AR's ,I can't remember the model's are as basic as one can get, and not my favorite.Had trouble with some ammo, mostly junk ammo,but my Sig will eat anything all day, so that makes me a little more judgemental than the average bear.
Step up in price point and you will probably be satisfied.
Popular in the 3gun world and the weapons at that level are great I'm sure...
What exactly are you looking at/for?

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know the old Minnesota produced DPMS had alot of fans. As far as I know, they are now just another name with no actual company behind it like everything else that Freedom Group has devoured. Their entry level carbine does seem to sell well around here, although I'd say most of the clientele are shopping on price.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have two complete DPMS guns and a couple others built with DPMS lowers and CMMG uppers. Never had a problem with any of the 5.56's.

I also have a DPMS in 7.62 that, if it hadn't been a gift, would have been traded away long ago. Accuracy is good, reliability not so much.