huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look through the spark plug hole and turn the crank forward until the Piston closes off the top of the exhaust port. Shove about 6 in of recoil rope in it and turn it to the right. I always use an impact so I don't know if it'll work with a ratchet without bending something

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There should be a plastic plug with screwdriver threads on the end of the pump, unscrew it and everything comes out. Remember the order it went in. I never tried unscrewing the control bolt but it should have a pin holding it in or unscrew as well?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There should be a plastic plug with screwdriver threads on the end of the pump, unscrew it and everything comes out. Remember the order it went in. I never tried unscrewing the control bolt but it should have a pin holding it in or unscrew as well?
There's a pin like a Stihl I think

LittleLebowski

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Look and see if the worm driver tabs are still long enough to reach the clutch drum slot. They look like it, just making sure. If that looks right I'd clean it out with air and remove the pump
Dump out the bar oil before you pull the pump

Talked to Nate, this is the issue, it’s worn smooth, I have a rebuild kit en route. And two bars. And four chains :D @fordf150 has some great prices on good stuff! I will update when I rebuild the pump.