Trader history (0)

u235

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He sent me money for a new AM piston. Wanted to give me more, but the $ for a 7910 P&C is too much for something unintentional. I would not expect someone to pony up that much money for an accident.

I am going to run it with the AM piston and play with it for a while. Going to mod it in stages and see what I can get out of it.

It is all good.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He sent me money for a new AM piston. Wanted to give me more, but the $ for a 7910 P&C is too much for something unintentional. I would not expect someone to pony up that much money for an accident.

I am going to run it with the AM piston and play with it for a while. Going to mod it in stages and see what I can get out of it.

It is all good.

Thank you for the clarification.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just a thought...... since the seller made it right, the buyer might want to consider editing their post from when they were upset.

Sounds like the seller is a good guy to deal with, and I would hate for them to end up with a bad rap because someone made up their mind and stopped reading after that post.

Not flaming the buyer, I've been in the same boat myself.

Just my .02

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a thought...... since the seller made it right, the buyer might want to consider editing their post from when they were upset.

Sounds like the seller is a good guy to deal with, and I would hate for them to end up with a bad rap because someone made up their mind and stopped reading after that post.

Not flaming the buyer, I've been in the same boat myself.

Just my .02

Hear Hear