Did everyone get their saw?

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
2:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So @fourpaws got his saw. This chit ain't right its on him to make it right. Maybe a lynch mob is needed to get the saw that was given to him to Randy.
Ive had some chit done to me and we probaly all have at one time or another.My wife tells me let it go forgive and forget, move on.Yeah rite only way that happens is if the individual ask for it and makes it right because it won't be given otherwise its on them not me.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Four paws was last here in July. Indeed, months after the saw was due to Randy.

Do we know that he is indeed ok?

Perhaps something happened to the fella. He didn’t seem like the dishonest type.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
“It’s all just Bullsh1t, details...”
That’s what grandpa used to say.
It took me a long time to really understand what he meant.
He died a happy, satisfied man, content that bullsh1t details are just that.

To the OP,
Mike,
If that’s the worst fire you got burning your ass, you’re doing quite well my friend!
Don’t forget it, but don’t deny forgiveness if it comes due.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hard to find honest people any more that aren't reyinf to get one over you, this site has restored my faith that more then a few do exist, don't know why it's so hard for some to treat others like they want to be treated, I know it's not about the saws to Randy, it comes down to people have a good moral compass, just sucks being taken advantage of, I urge booth folks who have wronged Randy to make it right and apologize, he will not forget, but it could still go along ways.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
7:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Four paws was last here in July. Indeed, months after the saw was due to Randy.

Do we know that he is indeed ok?

Perhaps something happened to the fella. He didn’t seem like the dishonest type.

Umm, been reading this thread, and thought WTF.. as it unrolled..

Anyhow, regarding if the guy is ok, Does anyone know him on other forums ? Has he frequented those or has he vanished
Just a thought.

Cheers

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
1:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
When I see a picture of this saw...:teeth::cursing2::mad:

View attachment 108795
I thought you were gonna say "I touch myself" until scrolling down a couple post. Is this saw available for repossession?
Sorry to hear that this kinda stuff is going on, just when I was getting over my fear of Human Being's!

Now we can talk about unicorns, my kind anyway...

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Not too much I can do about it at this point.......but rest assured that I will be more careful in the future.

Never again will I trust anyone to do what they say they will. Pay me up front, or *f-word off.
Do you own a gun Randy,that POS is a scumbag in my eyes :camper:

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, this would be unwise.
I don’t believe forgiveness has anything to do with forgetting or that we need to pretend something didn’t happen.
I believe it means finding peace in yourself with the situation, even if that means never having dealings with a person again. At times this is most appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have scars from past wounds that in the making were very painful. The scars remain but the pain is gone. Unforgiveness is like cancer it continually eats and erodes away at ones being. The offender is not bothered by it, his or her life goes on. It is like they still have control over your emotions.No one can make me mad or angry, they just trigger what is already on the inside of me. So I must continually feed my spirit man with whatsoever things are just,whatsoever things are pure,whatsoever things are holy because that is what comes out when circumstances arise.Not perfect but I know one who is.