Definitive Dave Meets The Scalpel

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figured in that box it would appear worthless and wouldn't be stolen on the way. I just had fingers crossed that you would open the box before throwing it away :)
Genius! I see you learned that from Randy. Did you see all those boxes on his porch for shipping?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I need to get some sort of easy start / kick start mechanism built that allows me to leverage my girth as pull start inertia somehow :)

A kick start on a chainsaw would be kick ass! That or the impact looking starting mechanism they use on drag cars.

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've tried a drill on the pto side of the crank but none will turn it over. However I do that after bearings and seals with the plug out to lube and loosen things before firing.

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 5914 poor 064 had to come all this way in that box. Imagine the but hurt.

I figured in that box it would appear worthless and wouldn't be stolen on the way. I just had fingers crossed that you would open the box before throwing it away :)

I got him out of that horrible prison and he seems to be ok, takes more than that to get a 064 down.

Genius! I see you learned that from Randy. Did you see all those boxes on his porch for shipping?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You never see any husky saws in those boxes though! They all must be out working instead!:D:thumbup:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
wow a couple good dudes sent me some fun goodies today!!!
Brenainn sent me the lower AV full wrap mount with rubber for Brutus!!!!!
Mike sent me a heavy dirty t-shirt in a box :)IMG_1353.JPG IMG_1354.JPG

I will get some nicer pics when I get a chance
Davina the Delicious one armed Gimp