Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last i heard he was walkin around the hospital halls bareass and did not realize the back of his hospital gown was open .
oh I realize its open, just aint no reason not to share the glorious visage of my shining buttocks.

it was outpatient and home feeling restless and useless, type slow as heck one (left) handed, arm still partially numb and completely floppy dead weight
Definitritig Darla of the Surplus Wang

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave you better make sure you have those sissy buttons installed on your saw's! 200 psi might start getting alittle hard to pull over.
I need to get some sort of easy start / kick start mechanism built that allows me to leverage my girth as pull start inertia somehow :)

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It won't matter,I've got a building of 1122 stuff, none of it is for sale but I'll hook you up if need be.

Bout a month I'll send it back to ya.
Short bar saw right?

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
jimmy cole ground me a couple square work+ chains to play with in 20", he said they wouldn't stack up to a Mike Lee chain but would be a decent fun experience, so I have those to goof with as well
I got a real nice 28" cannon from performance here in Ohio, same as the two pictured, he is great to deal with.
I don't have much in the way of bars to part with, I mostly keep a few I use and a few for saws I sell on CL once in a blue moon, sorry