Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm happy as a two pecker puppy boys. Got back my 372 and 371 that my son and I built. Apparently one of the guys that got caught in the drug bust ( where my 026and 365 were found) went to a sawmill on the other side of our county and tried selling them. But guess what? I do work for him and his cutters. He knew about what had happened with my saws as I had a paper posted in his office area letting people know about my saws with serial numbers posted and all. He had his guys distract him long enough to get the sherriff department to him. Now he's back in jail and I've got my saws back. Deputy said they see it often that someone gets out of jail and knows where stolen stuff is hidden and go get it to sell and make some quick money.
To bad a log didnt accidentally fall on him.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2d7x19.jpg

most painful stuff in your life man.... stolen saw or someone kill your dog.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ah it just goes to show that the good guys actually do win occasionally... F 'in tweakers and addicts grrrrr!
Yeah it had gotten pretty bad around here, but lots of people started pushing back against it and its changing now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah it had gotten pretty bad around here, but lots of people started pushing back against it and its changing now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I can tell this story as My grandfather ...and all of his cronies are now in the ground.... I come from rural Indiana and in the mid 70's there was a large barn fire in the corner of the county at an old abandoned wooden barn that kids were always partying at. That same night at roughly the same time four or five of the local county drunks got stupid drunk and started a brawl that took the entire city and county police force to squelch. as this was all winding down the fire department and the police got the call that another fire had happened in the far other side of the county...this time with fatalities...it seems that a couple of guys that had moved in about 6 months prior and were known bad apples involved with hard drugs house trailer had caught on fire and by the time the cops and fire department got there the trailer had burned to sheet metal siding and not much else with these two gentlemen inside. the following week the drunks got an early court date and the judge released them due to some technicality involving some statements made..... strangely enough they never figured out what happened to the trailer that burned down. and quite a few of the older 'gentlemen" that hung out at the local gas station/grocery shop were stangely pleaseed with themselves for quite some time....thye also spent a lot of time reiterating to people my age how bad drugs were and how nothing good came from it....

These days some liberal would screw up the whole plan....sad times.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I graduated HS in 1970, it was the last year before a new school opened, and they split future graduating classes in half. We had over 500 in our graduating class.

The Teachers HATED our class, and could not wait for us to graduate. There were a lot of souped up cars (many with names on them), drag races, fights, and the "Greasers" controlled the school. But there were no drugs in our HS … and this was 1970, at the height of it! When someone got transferred from another school and tried to sell weed in the Mens Room, they took him and flushed his head in the toilet. Like I said, the teachers hated us, and deplored the control we had over the school.

Well, we graduate, I'm in College, and a get a letter from my younger brother "Mike, you won't believe it, they are selling drugs in the school"!!! Be careful what you wish for!

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm happy as a two pecker puppy boys. Got back my 372 and 371 that my son and I built. Apparently one of the guys that got caught in the drug bust ( where my 026and 365 were found) went to a sawmill on the other side of our county and tried selling them. But guess what? I do work for him and his cutters. He knew about what had happened with my saws as I had a paper posted in his office area letting people know about my saws with serial numbers posted and all. He had his guys distract him long enough to get the sherriff department to him. Now he's back in jail and I've got my saws back. Deputy said they see it often that someone gets out of jail and knows where stolen stuff is hidden and go get it to sell and make some quick money.
Awesome news, great to hear. :ARMS1: