Damn thieves

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I got a good phone call today. My 365 and 026 are at the sheriffs department. I have to go identify by serial number (which I have printed pictures of) and by a hidden mark I made on them (also have printed pictures of) in a particular spot. Just hoping nothing is wrong with them. Sheriff said a bunch of stuff was found last week at a drug bust raided house. So far that’s the only two of mine in everything that was found. At least it’s something.
That's great
I only got a broken tv back lol
My friend had a bait/tackle shop
Someone kept breaking in
Stealing lures
So he hung dozens of treble hooks 3 inch
In the backroom no light's.
And dozens of empty mason jars on the floor from canning.
2 window's and a door were where he
Broke in several time's.
Just a sawmill lumber building no insulation.
A few week's later he went to open it
And there was blood everywhere
And hair and skin in the hooks lol
Whoever it was
Had cut himself to pieces in glass and hooks
Never had any trouble after that.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's great
I only got a broken tv back lol
My friend had a bait/tackle shop
Someone kept breaking in
Stealing lures
So he hung dozens of treble hooks 3 inch
In the backroom no light's.
And dozens of empty mason jars on the floor from canning.
2 window's and a door were where he
Broke in several time's.
Just a sawmill lumber building no insulation.
A few week's later he went to open it
And there was blood everywhere
And hair and skin in the hooks lol
Whoever it was
Had cut himself to pieces in glass and hooks
Never had any trouble after that.
Would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching that go down!!

Great news!! Glad to hear you are getting partial redemption!!

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t try to hunt the truck down myself,but I have heard from others that it was the same guy/guys that own the truck. Also the third time he was busted for drugs and this time it was for manufacturing meth.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t try to hunt the truck down myself,but I have heard from others that it was the same guy/guys that own the truck. Also the third time he was busted for drugs and this time it was for manufacturing meth.
Hopefully he/they go away for awhile.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm happy as a two pecker puppy boys. Got back my 372 and 371 that my son and I built. Apparently one of the guys that got caught in the drug bust ( where my 026and 365 were found) went to a sawmill on the other side of our county and tried selling them. But guess what? I do work for him and his cutters. He knew about what had happened with my saws as I had a paper posted in his office area letting people know about my saws with serial numbers posted and all. He had his guys distract him long enough to get the sherriff department to him. Now he's back in jail and I've got my saws back. Deputy said they see it often that someone gets out of jail and knows where stolen stuff is hidden and go get it to sell and make some quick money.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm happy as a two pecker puppy boys. Got back my 372 and 371 that my son and I built. Apparently one of the guys that got caught in the drug bust ( where my 026and 365 were found) went to a sawmill on the other side of our county and tried selling them. But guess what? I do work for him and his cutters. He knew about what had happened with my saws as I had a paper posted in his office area letting people know about my saws with serial numbers posted and all. He had his guys distract him long enough to get the sherriff department to him. Now he's back in jail and I've got my saws back. Deputy said they see it often that someone gets out of jail and knows where stolen stuff is hidden and go get it to sell and make some quick money.
...good deal! Hopefully they lock the little SOB up for a while!

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good people you got there helping you out
Get them something
Beer or donuts lol

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...good deal! Hopefully they lock the little SOB up for a while!
I hope so myself. According to the deputy, he was scheduled for a court appearance next month so now he's got this on him plus whatever he had on him with the drug bust. But we'll see

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You got some real good people you do work for. I am very proud of my fellow man for going out of his way to do that for you. I would be taking them out to a steak dinner and some cash gift cards of something eaxh guy likes that was involved in the slick deal they did for you. Even if if costs you a fair bit showing you are greatful and appreciate what they've done for you goes a very long way. Some beer a lunch anything to show you care im sure they would be happy.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes it does. I ain't done yet. But beer is the start
You got some real good people you do work for. I am very proud of my fellow man for going out of his way to do that for you. I would be taking them out to a steak dinner and some cash gift cards of something eaxh guy likes that was involved in the slick deal they did for you. Even if if costs you a fair bit showing you are greatful and appreciate what they've done for you goes a very long way. Some beer a lunch anything to show you care im sure they would be happy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk