Damn thieves

NWWrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
F%#$ing piece of sh!t scumbag maggots. That's what thieves are. If they came to my place trying to take my stuff they would want to f%#$ing hope my 2 german shepherds got to them before I did!! If you know who it is mate, go get your *s-word back. What happens after you begin to "discuss" his wrong-doings is open to interpretation!
This stuff really makes me mad. Just this week a local tree service in Estacada,Or got robbed of I think 10 saws. I will find out the details, I believe one saw was a 880 with a 60" bar. I will check with the local Stihl dealer I work with and find out more. Keep a eye out on any of the Oregon CL for Stihl pro saws.
Thanks Ryan

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any luck finding the POS that took your stuff yet?
Sorry I haven’t been on site much and didn’t see yalls replies. No sir not yet. I’ve got feelers out but nothing yet. I got stuff in shop to be fixed but every time I go out there I keep looking at the empty shelf where my saws should be and I just get pissed off

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Professional thieves are usually well organized. They have their buyers lined up before they steal your merchandise. The stolen products could be sold and out of state in a day or so. Then they take the money they get from the goods and spend it rather rapidly -- often on drugs. All of this trading makes it very difficult for law enforcement to catch them.

My buddy who lost his new MS 661 M-Tronic said that sandwich shop where he parked was about the only one in town with no surveillance cameras. Just his rotten luck. He said it took him three flat bed loads of logs to earn enough money after expenses to pay for a new saw.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I keep looking at the empty shelf where my saws should be and I just get pissed off

I know the feeling. The house I am living in was burned down when I was still building it the first time. Was doing all the work after work, using a Coleman Lantern for light. (I was the victim of arson).

After I got the insurance, I started again, but sometimes just found myself standing there wondering if it would get burned down again.

Luckily, it will fade with time. I've been here for 30 years now w/o any problems.

Best of luck to you.

decableguy2000

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sorry for you loss. I had the meth head next neighbor clean out my tool box, a router, brand new leave blower, and a car stereo out of my mustang. All this was in my Mom and Dads house while they where home. He was familiar with house as he was friends with my brother when in school. Never seen the stuff again, he is some what straightened up now. However his brother had the cops over there last night, and was arrested 3 weeks ago for breaking and entering. If you could bottle what he is made of, I could retire, nothing sticks to him.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sorry for you loss. I had the meth head next neighbor clean out my tool box, a router, brand new leave blower, and a car stereo out of my mustang. All this was in my Mom and Dads house while they where home. He was familiar with house as he was friends with my brother when in school. Never seen the stuff again, he is some what straightened up now. However his brother had the cops over there last night, and was arrested 3 weeks ago for breaking and entering. If you could bottle what he is made of, I could retire, nothing sticks to him.
Thanks bud. Yeah the meth is pretty bad around here too. I don’t give into those people at all. It’s still amazing what the racking sound of a 12 gauge will scare off.

Darin

JACK KNOB PRICK
Local time
11:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I had some folks eyeballing my saws back in the day. Theives. They knew better. But had they got *f-wordndum and tried, I'd a chopped their theiven hands off with the very saws they stole from me. I'd probably not stop there. I use to pray to God that they never stole from me, cause I would have been the one in prison. Good luck and try to stay cool if you catch em.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I’ve decided I’m not gonna get in trouble over it. It’s not worth that to my family. I just get pissed cuz it’s so damn hard for me to replace stuff like this. But it’ll cost more if I do something stupid.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is f'd up...good luck and hopefully you'll recover some of your things. If me, and I know my crazy, f'd up Marine ass very well...I'd a done made my move on that boy with the red Ford Ranger.

Keep your head about you...the time will present itself one day!

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The stolen products could be sold and out of state in a day or so.
I own a plumbing business and I run service bed trucks as do most other construction trades. The "mo" of thieves was to ride around at lunch time looking for these types of trucks and gamble that the bins were open and the men were inside! Also would strike Lowes and HD. It worked! I was meeting with my son who is a police sgt. and my sawzall,drills side happened to be unlocked and the next day police station called me and told me to come get sawzall, but drills were 175 miles away in a pawn shop. I reported stolen at 12:30 and sawzall was pawned at 12:48. The drills I did not get back.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is f'd up...good luck and hopefully you'll recover some of your things. If me, and I know my crazy, f'd up Marine ass very well...I'd a done made my move on that boy with the red Ford Ranger.

Keep your head about you...the time will present itself one day!
Lol. I’ve not even been in the service,but I have two very close friends that are retired marines and they wanna hunt his ass down now lol. But I’ve called the dogs off so to speak, I’m just biding my time.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I own a plumbing business and I run service bed trucks as do most other construction trades. The "mo" of thieves was to ride around at lunch time looking for these types of trucks and gamble that the bins were open and the men were inside! Also would strike Lowes and HD. It worked! I was meeting with my son who is a police sgt. and my sawzall,drills side happened to be unlocked and the next day police station called me and told me to come get sawzall, but drills were 175 miles away in a pawn shop. I reported stolen at 12:30 and sawzall was pawned at 12:48. The drills I did not get back.

Few weeks ago I heard of a car pulling up behind a pickup with a generator in the back...middle of the day. What they didn't realize was the superintendent was in the truck. They dropped the tail gate and were cramming a 5000W genset in the back seat of a sedan. He opened the door and they threw the generator in the mud and sped off.

Last week someone stole a pipe laser and a dual plane slope laser out of the cab of a service truck. Bed was locked but the cab wasn't. Lasers ride in the extended cab due to their expense. Can see end to end of that little job site. I question maybe it was an inside job on that one.. either way... bold.

Thieves are getting bold.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Few weeks ago I heard of a car pulling up behind a pickup with a generator in the back...middle of the day. What they didn't realize was the superintendent was in the truck. They dropped the tail gate and were cramming a 5000W genset in the back seat of a sedan. He opened the door and they threw the generator in the mud and sped off.

Last week someone stole a pipe laser and a dual plane slope laser out of the cab of a service truck. Bed was locked but the cab wasn't. Lasers ride in the extended cab due to their expense. Can see end to end of that little job site. I question maybe it was an inside job on that one.. either way... bold.

Thieves are getting bold.

About 10 years ago, I had thieves steal 13 DIP bends for 24" pipe. One set of tracks in and out of the site, that measured up to be the width of a chevy S-10. Those MF-ers must have been riding a wheelie with those bends on board, as they averaged 400-500 pounds a piece if I remember correctly.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only thing dad or I have had stolen in recent years was a shop vac. One of us must have forgotten to lock the side door of his trailer and that tool walked off one night. I'm still mad about it, but I'm just very happy that was all they took considering what else was inside. So low that some people try to make a living off of the rest of us honest folk who hold a legit job.
Thats what pisses me off too. I work up to 50 hours a week to have what i got and theives will take it in a blink of an eye.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

decableguy2000

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The "mo" of thieves was to ride around at lunch time looking for these types of trucks and gamble that the bins were open and the men were inside!

We had this happen a few years ago at work. Husband & wife team. When they got busted, they had tools from power, telephone, cable, gas company tools.