Damn thieves

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
9:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went out with the wife today,did a little shopping and such. You know normal life things. Got back home in time to get kids off school bus. Hadn’t been in Shop all day. My son to shoot his pellet rifle, we keep it in Shop so I told him to get the key to go get it out and I’d be right there to help him shoot. 5 minutes later he comes back in with lock in his hand and said daddy, something is wrong with your lock I didn’t need the key. I looked and it was cut, I thought ah crap. Longer story short. They got all my runners that belonged to me. 372 371 ( that my son and I built) Tecomec 365 and my 026. Only thing left is ones I’ve been working on for others and my 346xp which I keep in my toolbox on my truck. Also a bunch of miscellaneous tools. I have a feeling it was someone who knew what was what. Police pretty much said good luck. I can’t stand a damn thief
I know what you're going through
It's miserable
After 40+ year's at my
Old place i came home from work
And my back door lock had been
Broken.
I lost a nos alpina 600 professional
And a customer's jonsered 2150
Bad crank stupid *f-worder stole a trashed saw lol
Tv a 10/22 rifle and 12 gauge pump shotgun laptop and tools etc.
I was pissed drove around to pawnshops
Nothing.
Finally the police caught him and put him back on home confinement where he was when he stole mine and several other houses he robbed.
Recovered a broken tv that's it.
I found out who he was i never heard of him
But the area he lives in
My friend's have most of the businesses
And he will never have a job there
They spread the word to all the neighbors.
I laughed when his modular home was repossessed recently lol
I'm very lucky my guns were all in a closet my gunsafe hadn't arrived
And all my saw's 20+ and a brand new 261 stihl were under a piece of carpet
I had been welding and covered them up.
He must've got spooked.
I hope the worst for him and whoever stole you're stuff.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear about this Marshall, did you ever get the 034 back together?( I sent you the plastics for it if you remember)
Let me know if I can help, hope you find the guy that did this.
Thanks bud. Yeah I got it back together and running. Ended up being sold to @drf256 for one of his mad scientist projects.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know what you're going through
It's miserable
After 40+ year's at my
Old place i came home from work
And my back door lock had been
Broken.
I lost a nos alpina 600 professional
And a customer's jonsered 2150
Bad crank stupid *frenchie stole a trashed saw lol
Tv a 10/22 rifle and 12 gauge pump shotgun laptop and tools etc.
I was pissed drove around to pawnshops
Nothing.
Finally the police caught him and put him back on home confinement where he was when he stole mine and several other houses he robbed.
Recovered a broken tv that's it.
I found out who he was i never heard of him
But the area he lives in
My friend's have most of the businesses
And he will never have a job there
They spread the word to all the neighbors.
I laughed when his modular home was repossessed recently lol
I'm very lucky my guns were all in a closet my gunsafe hadn't arrived
And all my saw's 20+ and a brand new 261 stihl were under a piece of carpet
I had been welding and covered them up.
He must've got spooked.
I hope the worst for him and whoever stole you're stuff.
They knew what they where after, didn’t touch any of the customer saws 3-041’s,028,a couple little huskyand craftsman home owner grade saws and a stihl 361. All there to be repaired, all those belong to older guys I’ve known for years and some I work with. I’m just glad I’m not having to replace their stuff. Didn’t even try getting in the house as far as we could tell, it’s locked up tighter than dicked hat band. Plus everything valuable is locked up in my liberty safe along with my guns.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear, keep your head on straight and don't make us bail you out!

Sometimes I'm glad we keep two rescued pit mixes, nothing is ever missing, and my door bell never needs batteries!
It’ll be alright eventually bud, I’m not gonna do anything stupid,already had to promise the wife that lol. She knows how I am with stuff like this. Yeah I think it’s also time for some more yard/ guard dogs. I’d really like to have seen what would have happened if my two old blue heelers , rebel and Dixie were still alive, they’d have been eating some ass for lunch lol.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They knew what they where after, didn’t touch any of the customer saws 3-041’s,028,a couple little huskyand craftsman home owner grade saws and a stihl 361. All there to be repaired, all those belong to older guys I’ve known for years and some I work with. I’m just glad I’m not having to replace their stuff. Didn’t even try getting in the house as far as we could tell, it’s locked up tighter than dicked hat band. Plus everything valuable is locked up in my liberty safe along with my guns.
I hid game cameras around back then.
After i bought my new place no problems
Neighbor's are awesome far enough away
But we can still see each other's
Properties.
I got a call at work my neighbor
Cornered a man and a woman
Behind my house.
They house was still listed on the internet
For sale lol
He scared the piss out of them
He had a .45 on him but didn't point
It at them.
I doubt they walked around houses without calling a realtor first lol
I use those circle padlocks now
Much tougher to cut through.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This here makes me think it was someone you know, or at least maybe someone who has been inside your shop.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know the Sheriff pretty well so we may just show up in his ride I’ve talked to him and gave him the description of the vehicle,which he said he knew very well. He’ll probably beat me to them anyway. I would have went tonight but had already promised the kids we’d go coonhunting so I cooled my jets and turned the hounds loose and had a good run View attachment 113593
I miss coon huntin. Used to run dogs at night to with my grandpa and causins. Nothin like hearin them dogs howling trackin coons.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worst thing with a thief. Even when the police catch them. It’s usually just a slap on the wrist then they go do the same thing over again. I’m mad for you buddy.
Here the theives have more rites then the honest person. My neighbors car had the back window smash and he asked what he coold do if he has caught them and cop tild him that if the theives were to trip and fall on his property they could sew him.
Total bull sh it.

Years ago i had an atv stollen and
My grandpa had a 12 foot boat and two motors stolen. What i didnt get about tjat is my dads boat was sitting in river beside them with a brand new motor and they never touched it.
Cops never did a thing about any of it.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I miss coon huntin. Used to run dogs at night to with my grandpa and causins. Nothin like hearin them dogs howling trackin coons.

I almost stopped coon hunting myself but my son and daughter enjoy it so much it’s kept me going with it. I’m the only one in my family that coon hunts. All the others rabbit or bird hunt

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went out with the wife today,did a little shopping and such. You know normal life things. Got back home in time to get kids off school bus. Hadn’t been in Shop all day. My son to shoot his pellet rifle, we keep it in Shop so I told him to get the key to go get it out and I’d be right there to help him shoot. 5 minutes later he comes back in with lock in his hand and said daddy, something is wrong with your lock I didn’t need the key. I looked and it was cut, I thought ah crap. Longer story short. They got all my runners that belonged to me. 372 371 ( that my son and I built) Tecomec 365 and my 026. Only thing left is ones I’ve been working on for others and my 346xp which I keep in my toolbox on my truck. Also a bunch of miscellaneous tools. I have a feeling it was someone who knew what was what. Police pretty much said good luck. I can’t stand a damn thief
Grrrrrrr....that sucks man, some real *s-wordbags out there.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel your pain. One of my favorite saws that I worked on for a guy who has almost no money -- an MS460 -- was stolen right out of his shop along with several of his air tools. No insurance and no exact clue who did it. Lock was broken. I had probably 30 hours of repair work sunk into that saw, including a new top end. It ran like a champion and he needed it for his job at the saw mill.

No, it was not my saw, but I felt his loss and yours by proxy. There is not much worse than theft, and chain saws are about the #1 small equipment target for thieves that exists. One of my logger buddies parked outside a sandwich shop for lunch and when he returned to his truck in less than 15 minutes, his new MS 661 with a 36" bar was no longer there -- $1,300 down the drain. :(

Mac&Homelite

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dang, I feel for you man! Sucks that a few have to be such scumbags and do such stuff. I always worry about our place, as between dad and I, there is a lot of money in tools and equipment. Someone's going to have a terrible day if I ever have things grow legs and I'm around.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That really sucks man. If I ever got a hold of a thief red handed I'd put it through the worst pain I could think of.
Id take him to the bush. Tie him to a tree and let the coyotees have a snack. I hate thieves.