Damn thieves

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn man, that *s-wordt pisses me off. Sorry to hear. I worry about that kind of low life bullsh.t all the time. That's why I never let anyone in my shop if I can help it and I always meet somewhere else if I'm selling something.

Ive got a good running 70cc. saw that I could send your way to get you back on your feet. If you need it it's yours just shoot me a pm. I'd be more than happy to help out. I wish you good luck.
Thanks bud. I mostly just cut firewood for my shop and older people from church and our neighbors that still burn but can’t get their own anymore. I can borrow saws from other people I know (hell I repair them anyway lol) plus I’ve still got my 346xp. Changes will be made to my shop as the way it’s locked up plus I’ve got a friend that I called also who does security cameras and he’ll be doing some stuff next week ;)

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
9:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the offers guys,but I’m not posting this to try and get something (don’t take that the wrong way please) I really just needed to vent. But I’ll tell y’all this, who ever did this doesn’t know me as well as they might think cuz when I catch them and I’m pretty sure i will, they gonna have hell to pay. And as I’m typing this one of my neighbors just called and told me he did see a little red ford ranger leave my driveway this afternoon about an hour before my wife and I got home. Now I’ve got a pretty good idea of where I’ll be going tomorrow after work
We know you’re not trying to get stuff bud. Don’t beat them so bad that you go to jail.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know the Sheriff pretty well so we may just show up in his ride I’ve talked to him and gave him the description of the vehicle,which he said he knew very well. He’ll probably beat me to them anyway. I would have went tonight but had already promised the kids we’d go coonhunting so I cooled my jets and turned the hounds loose and had a good run 9B7AEC8B-CD23-40C6-8C96-CAFB779F32AA.jpeg

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the offers guys,but I’m not posting this to try and get something (don’t take that the wrong way please) I really just needed to vent. But I’ll tell y’all this, who ever did this doesn’t know me as well as they might think cuz when I catch them and I’m pretty sure i will, they gonna have hell to pay. And as I’m typing this one of my neighbors just called and told me he did see a little red ford ranger leave my driveway this afternoon about an hour before my wife and I got home. Now I’ve got a pretty good idea of where I’ll be going tomorrow after work
If you were closer I'd just ride with yah man. Just remember da head is harder than your hand, of course a stout club works well also, atleast that's what I'm told.. good luck buddy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you were closer I'd just ride with yah man. Just remember da head is harder than your hand, of course a stout club works well also, atleast that's what I'm told.. good luck buddy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Knees and gut is what ya wanna hit. Just saying. Cracked domes will squirt blood all over your shoes. Plus they need to remember what happened.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ill get my saws built back up, it just sucks because all of them but the 346 where built up from burnt up saws and such. I mean two of them have been built and put together with y’all watching on here.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks man :(. I got hit a couple moths ago..took 7 saws and my generator. Police really don’t do anything. I found two about two hours from me..a 2101, and a 2100 with my 50” cannon bar.
Actually saw the scum bag driving through town today...I tried to flip a u turn...but it was just after 5..so traffic was a bit heavier than usual. Never found him. Him and I are probably both lucky I didn’t.

Here’s to hoping you find something!!

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Naw the police here have enough on their hands dealing with meth heads and other drug crap. They try but they just don’t have the time really to deal with stuff like this. It’s all gonna be ok. Just have to start over. Like someone posted above ((family first)) that’s what matters most.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey bro just read this im so sorry to hear this. I hate a damn theif. My storage unit got hit last summer and i had a bunch of hvac stuff stolen. The sherriff started telling me that if i falsified stuff etc etc that i could go to jail.he was telling me i looked familiar and was questioning me and asking if i lived in this town or that town in the area and i told him wtf does my past have to do with a damn theif stealing my chit and why would i lie about whats stolen my dads dieing of cancer i came here to drop chit off on a sun and go see my father. I got better things to do then make up chit. I said get your sargent out here now you and i are done.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, keep your head on straight and don't make us bail you out!

Sometimes I'm glad we keep two rescued pit mixes, nothing is ever missing, and my door bell never needs batteries!
Mine either mike since i got a pit again after someone walked in my garage and stold fishing rods when i was home and had people over for a fish fry.

traffic903

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
F%#$ing piece of sh!t scumbag maggots. That's what thieves are. If they came to my place trying to take my stuff they would want to f%#$ing hope my 2 german shepherds got to them before I did!! If you know who it is mate, go get your *s-word back. What happens after you begin to "discuss" his wrong-doings is open to interpretation!