jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
8:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have two sets of spikes from sierradmax on A.S. there used in great shape if your interested. 25 each one is a like new little chain rash on inside of outer not bad.
View attachment 124473

I plasma cut some similar to his more aggressive on the points also little beefeer on the inside spike near the bottom and they're not stainless
This is a 346 with a 455 cover ground for the spike to recess upright.

I'd be interested in a set of those.

chiselbit

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a guy making me some oversized dogs for my 353’s. I’ll post the results when he’s done. He asked if there was a need or desire for custom saw fab work and I told him I’d check. We’re also going to attempt to build some scaled down full wrap handlebars. I’ll let you know how that goes too.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a guy making me some oversized dogs for my 353’s. I’ll post the results when he’s done. He asked if there was a need or desire for custom saw fab work and I told him I’d check. We’re also going to attempt to build some scaled down full wrap handlebars. I’ll let you know how that goes too.

How big is "oversized"? Pics? ?

chiselbit

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Basically it’s a 562 dog with 353 bolt pattern. I’ll be talking to him today, I’ll find out what kind of steel and get a time frame