Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dan and Sonder (I hope I remembered how you spelled that) it was an honor to meet you both ! Dan, you have a great setup, and thanks for having me over for the limited time I had in my schedule. I had a great time, and I'd love to be able to do it again !!
Jason and Deets build some animal saws !!

I hope to see Rich next time, I left real soon after he arrived. At least he ran The Freak

View attachment 22402View attachment 22403View attachment 22404View attachment 22405View attachment 22406
It was great meeting you guys too, and a big thank you for the opportunity to get to run all these different beasts. Thanks to Dan for hosting. It was an awesome time, and I can't wait for the next gtg.

(You're close on the spelling too, just swap the 'e' and the 'r' at the end and you're there.)
Not that it matters since I answer to pretty much anything anyways. Lol

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was great meeting you guys too, and a big thank you for the opportunity to get to run all these different beasts. Thanks to Dan for hosting. It was an awesome time, and I can't wait for the next gtg.

(You're close on the spelling too, just swap the 'e' and the 'r' at the end and you're there.)
Not that it matters since I answer to pretty much anything anyways. Lol
I'm glad you made it Sondre! Did you get any vids?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After watching all of the these videos again at home, it is amazing to hear the different sounds of each saw. The 090 sounds like a big block motor with that low end grunt! Very cool and smooth.
The 061's and the 066's maintain those high rev's throughout the entire cut. Very impressive!
The 064 has its own different sound entirely. Maintains the revs throughout as well.
An awesome way to compare many different saws. And different engine builders tweaks. :thumbsup:

Anything to report regarding the different saw teeth grinds? They all looked as if they were just completely eating their way through that wood!
Just curious if anyone used just a completely stock chain? For comparison purposes.