High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

CS-590 Manual

NoviceSawHead

New OPE Member
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a CS-590, and I need to replace the oiler. Does anyone have a service manual for this chainsaw? Thanks a lot. This is my 1st post.

-Greg

BDAIGLE1

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hi ray, you wouldn't happen to still have that cs590 service manual.

ZA from VA

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would like a copy of the CS-590 manual as well, thank you.

jpconstruct1

New OPE Member
Local time
12:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a CS-590 I’m trying to get running and I could also use a copy of that manual. Thank you.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hi ray could I get the 590 manual as well.

Thanks in advance

kazarw

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hi Ray I'd appreciate a copy of the CS590 manual too please. Thank you!

Ryan_McCrillis

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey, Ray. Could I please have the service manual for the Echo CS-590? Thanks in advance!

mmills79

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Check your inbox

@ray benson - Good Day Mr. Benson (or anyone else with this info)! I also have to service the oiler on a CS590. It seems you have the workshop service manual for this saw and if you would be so kind, I would greatly appreciate a copy. I also have a CS400 & a CS490 and it would probably be a good idea to get those service manuals as well just in case I have any problem in the future. Do you have a storage site I can download theses from (like microsoft "one drive" or a Google Drive) or can you possibly email me with the PDFs?

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@ray benson - Good Day Mr. Benson (or anyone else with this info)! I also have to service the oiler on a CS590. It seems you have the workshop service manual for this saw and if you would be so kind, I would greatly appreciate a copy. I also have a CS400 & a CS490 and it would probably be a good idea to get those service manuals as well just in case I have any problem in the future. Do you have a storage site I can download theses from (like microsoft "one drive" or a Google Drive) or can you possibly email me with the PDFs?
Hi, check your inbox for a 400 and 590 service manuals. Have never seen a 490 service manual. I do have some files on mediafire. But they are mostly the real large files that can not be attached on some other sites.
This site is awesome and files can be attached larger than my email can handle.:)

If you need the Echo operators manuals or ipls - they are available on their site.
https://www.echo-usa.com/Support-Help/Technical-Documents
Just type in cs-400 in the search box or whatever echo equipment you are looking for

mmills79

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Forum Members,
The Auto-Oiler in our 590 does not seem to be delivering oil to the bar/chain.
We've done a brief visual inspection to ensure that pathway where the oil exits onto the bar/chain is not clogged with saw dust (dusted the area with an air gun) and we've quickly checked the oil filter.

Before we start pulling the clutch to get at the oiler assembly, is there anything else to check?
Does anyone know what the typical failures are for this oiler system?

Looking for any insight/tips from someone who has had this issue and what it was they found...

Canuck

Active OPE Member
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Ray. I am also in search of the CS 590 service manual if you would be kind enough to send me a copy. Thanks for providing this information if you have it,have a good day

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Ray. I am also in search of the CS 590 service manual if you would be kind enough to send me a copy. Thanks for providing this information if you have it,have a good day
Good Afternoon. Check your inbox.