craigslist add

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
6:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hit C L a little after noon today, there was an add for a pretty good looking looking Styhl 031, lotta paint still on the bar, good chain, said it ran good, started good. $25. Posted 11 minutes ago, well I thought I should be able to turn this over for a buck or 2 so I called the guy and he said he was moving and had another saw and this one had to go, I got his address and told him I would be over. About 5 minutes later he calls me back and says another guy offered him $50 bucks sight unseen, I told him he better grab that and thanked him for calling me back.

John

mnmforestry

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What a peice of trash. A mans word is all he has and if it ain't no good then neither is he. If he said yes he would take it then he and his word ain't nothing in my book.

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
6:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a peice of trash. A mans word is all he has and if it ain't no good then neither is he. If he said yes he would take it then he and his word ain't nothing in my book.
I did not tell him I would take it, I think I said I wanted to take a look at, I was sure I would take it but I did not comunicate that too him, I don't blame him a bit, I'm just glad he called.

John

mnmforestry

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry I misunderstood the post but I'm still very adamant about the subject. Mans not worth anything without his word.

mnmforestry

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth. Got no use for them kind

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:17 PM