High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

College football ball busting

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking like OSU is gonna be on the outside looking in at the playoffs again, I guess the Rose bowl is what they have earned yet again, I was glad they beat that team up north, all but ensures Bama a spot even if they should some how loose next week @DefinitiveJulie #Rolltide #SECdominates

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yesterday during that blocked punt for TD this friends dog turned around and the pic was priceless.

I hope OSU isnt in the playoffs myself though.

lolamilol.jpg

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any questions on who is gonna win the Hesiman? Looks like Tua has ran away with it and barely played in the 4th quarters all year, imagine his stats if he played the entire games.

Kyler Murray deserves it, and it isn't even close!!!

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Kyler Murray deserves it, and it isn't even close!!!
If Tua actually played in the 4th quarter he'd have more yards and touchdowns than Kyler by a mile, but we actually have a defense so he hasn't gotten that chance. I think it'll all come down to this weekend.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
With only 2 interceptions all year Tua definitely deserves it, undefeated team, ranked #1 all year, only played 1 entire game all year.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With only 2 interceptions all year Tua definitely deserves it, undefeated team, ranked #1 all year, only played 1 entire game all year.

Tua is phenomenal. Tua doesn't play entire games because he doesn't have to. Tua could throw 2-3 pick sixes per game and still be undefeated; that is a luxury Kyler does not have. I could QB Alabama and be undefeated (not really but you get my point). Murray plays the entire game, carries the offense, and carries the suck ass Sooner defense. He can't make a mistake or OU is done. Tua and Murray's passing statistics are nearly identical. Murray has more yards passing. You could say Murray plays more, but does he really. OUs offense is so efficient, they spend less time on the field than the other team's offense sometimes. Tua has only 2 interceptions (that is all he has on Murray); but Tua has 5 pro receivers to throw to, Murray 1, maybe 2. The biggest difference in my opinion is the legs. Murray's rushing stats are in another league: 853 yds with 11 TDs vs 211 yds with 5 TDs. But, Tua doesn't run because he doesn't have to, not because he can't.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Tua is phenomenal. Tua doesn't play entire games because he doesn't have to. Tua could throw 2-3 pick sixes per game and still be undefeated; that is a luxury Kyler does not have. I could QB Alabama and be undefeated (not really but you get my point). Murray plays the entire game, carries the offense, and carries the suck ass Sooner defense. He can't make a mistake or OU is done. Tua and Murray's passing statistics are nearly identical. Murray has more yards passing. You could say Murray plays more, but does he really. OUs offense is so efficient, they spend less time on the field than the other team's offense sometimes. Tua has only 2 interceptions (that is all he has on Murray); but Tua has 5 pro receivers to throw to, Murray 1, maybe 2. The biggest difference in my opinion is the legs. Murray's rushing stats are in another league: 853 yds with 11 TDs vs 211 yds with 5 TDs. But, Tua doesn't run because he doesn't have to, not because he can't.
If Murry ran like he does against a real defense he would loose the ball atleast once a game. The way he carries the ball while he's running is very careless. But with that said if I had a vote and the Heisman was tomorrow I'd vote for Murry. The Heisman shouldn't be about what you could do or couldn't against different opponents, it's about what you've done.

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_2794.PNG Ticket price say it all. I think if you buy a 2 hot dog plate at the ACC Championship they'll give you a couple tickets. Lol

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Go Dawgs! @T.Roller should be a great game. Hopefully we're still hanging in at the end. Going to be a stretch this year. 68% of our line up if freshmen and sophomore. Easy for young players to make costly mistakes in big games. Good luck sir

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Roll Tide! Not out best game for sure, but another SEC title. Any questions who is #1? We will have to see how bad Tua's injury is.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't think we win the championship without him. He changes our team.