Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes damn good game. Our offense couldn't stay on the field and Clemson exploited that as they should. They had a great game plan

It took Clemson until the 2nd half to get anything going but they just wore your defense out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Pretty good response from a Bammer fan. Kudos
I hate those fans that cry when their team loses unless there is a legit reason to. The reason we lost tonight is because we came up against a team that plain just out played us. I feel we had more opportunities on offense to score points and didn't because of the better team we played. Hats off to them boys they are the Nation's best College football team this year

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate those fans that cry when their team loses unless there is a legit reason to. The reason we lost tonight is because we came up against a team that plain just out played us. I feel we had more opportunities on offense to score points and didn't because of the better team we played. Hats off to them boys they are the Nation's best College football team this year

I couldn't imagine it being said any better then that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hated to see either team really have to walk off the field in the L column...both teams played some hellacious ball this year. Glad to see Clemson break such a long, 30+ yr drought, but on the other hand wanted to see Saban add to the National Championship total as well.

Last edited: