Trader history (0)

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spent a bit this afternoon sourcing some steel. I have some pretty good leads. Just have a lot of things to get done. We have a goal of being able to meet all our Thanksgiving orders we know how many of you enjoy our coffee and enjoy sharing and even gifting it this holiday season. Will keep you posted on the new build.
Anything you need help with?

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
12:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a list of supplies to gather if anybody has stuff they want to get rid of cheap. I need to locate fire bricks, propane regulator and burners. Steel grate, stainless steel mesh or stainless sheets. Those last two is what we need to make the basket. I did get some steel square tubing tonight so that will work for some frame work. The basic design is a firebox with highflow. The propane burners sit below the fire grate to light the wood. This keeps the wood suspended with as much air around it as possible. the burners I used last time where out of a sacrificial BBQ. Woorked great. Had it so I could slide the shields back over so ash can fall past them to the ash pan. The rest is steel and a crap ton of cutting fitting and welding. Also need to find chimney stuff last time I used a 6 inch steel pipe.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Then it just flows into a smoke chamber where the coffee is roasted.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a list of supplies to gather if anybody has stuff they want to get rid of cheap. I need to locate fire bricks, propane regulator and burners. Steel grate, stainless steel mesh or stainless sheets. Those last two is what we need to make the basket. I did get some steel square tubing tonight so that will work for some frame work. The basic design is a firebox with highflow. The propane burners sit below the fire grate to light the wood. This keeps the wood suspended with as much air around it as possible. the burners I used last time where out of a sacrificial BBQ. Woorked great. Had it so I could slide the shields back over so ash can fall past them to the ash pan. The rest is steel and a crap ton of cutting fitting and welding. Also need to find chimney stuff last time I used a 6 inch steel pipe.

I have some ss sheets maybe 2x7,3or4 of them. 17ga I think.
I’d trade for coffee

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many fire bricks do you need? I'd be happy to give you some for the price of shipping, but that may be a deal killer.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How many fire bricks do you need? I'd be happy to give you some for the price of shipping, but that may be a deal killer.
Ya shipping bricks can't be cheap. Last one I had a total of 27. But end size of available material may change that.

luckydad

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It says you are out of stock on your web site for the coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It says you are out of stock on your web site for the coffee.

Yes we took all stock to zero while I replace our stolen roaster. It will be a couple weeks but as soon as I have it up and roasting I will be ready fill eveyones orders. I truly am sorry for the inconveniences.

luckydad

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No problem, I’ll place an order then.
Thank you sir.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Making any headway on the roaster Corey?
Not much. Been working a crap ton to try and come up with the expenses. Losing the roasting income is start to hit. Hate to say it I may have to take a business loan to be able to make up the difference so I can have time.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kinda doubting You'll get a reply soon?! o_O

CoreyB.png

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t think he is for now
Someone stole his roasting equipment

Sent from the Hoskey Hill country
Yeah I remember that. I didn’t realize he hadn’t been active. I didn’t do my research on that one. I honestly saw the (last seen October) but didn’t realize it was not this October