SELLING Coffee snobs roasting co

Trader history (0)

Wanefree

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Right now is our Sumatra. It is very popular for a dark roast.
I was curious what your response would be. Of all the ones I have tried Sumatra was definitely the most bold.

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
7:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
We will be roasting all weekend so I will have it in the mail Monday morning.
Thank you so much!

pknight620

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any info on when the Rwanda is coming in?

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay guys my supplier has a shipment that is being held in customs. Which is like purgatory for whole goods. I am currently putting together an order and will update soon on what varieties we will have.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I will be roasting Guatemalan tomorrow. Let me know how you would like it roasted and it will ship out Monday. Thank you all for your continued support. I am still waiting for customs to release the Rwanda and got the best I could until (if ever) the Rwanda is released. My luck some jerk off tried smuggling some drugs in it.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Great news shipment is in! Website is updated! And first orders already roasted, packaged and ready to ship in the Morning. Thank you all for being so awesome!

JMoney

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Do I qualify?
IMG_20170724_092727.jpg
Please excuse the mess, just wrapped up a weekend of night shifts in the ER, and an event weekend on top of it.

I was going to ask about degree of roast since it's not on your site, but it seems like your roasting to different levels based on customer preference. How much do I need to order to get a batch roasted just into second crack? I'm also excited to try hardwood roasted coffee, and it's great to see some Balinese coffee!

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do I qualify?
View attachment 79732
Please excuse the mess, just wrapped up a weekend of night shifts in the ER, and an event weekend on top of it.

I was going to ask about degree of roast since it's not on your site, but it seems like your roasting to different levels based on customer preference. How much do I need to order to get a batch roasted just into second crack? I'm also excited to try hardwood roasted coffee, and it's great to see some Balinese coffee!
We roast very small batch. 4 lb at a time. For just In to second crack I would recommend Rwanda, Bali, or Guatemala. In that order.

JMoney

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sweet, order placed. I think it would be helpful if you included the degree of roast on your page. I know this is tricky because it is very subjective, one roaster's light could be another roasters medium or even dark, but I think it would still help customers get started in the right direction.