Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@CoreyB Hey Corey! It's that time again. What's in stock at the moment? I'm ordering an extra bag for a friend who wants try your coffee. He's looking for a medium roast.

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
@CoreyB Hey Corey! It's that time again. What's in stock at the moment? I'm ordering an extra bag for a friend who wants try your coffee. He's looking for a medium roast.
We have Guatemalan which is a fantastic medium. we has one have Sumatra , Bali and a little Columbian to try.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll pm you. Some of the roasts show up as out of stock, or not at all. It could be on my end, though. My iPad seems to pick and choose what it wants to do sometimes.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'll pm you. Some of the roasts show up as out of stock, or not at all. It could be on my end, though. My iPad seems to pick and choose what it wants to do sometimes.
I need to finish updating the website. I will have it all updated by tomorrow.

showrguy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Corey, do you have any idea what Maxwell House did to their Master Blend coffee ??
I've been drinking that for many years, and sometime in the last 6 mos. or so it's different.... Tastes like CHITTTTTT....
I'd like to try something of yours, but I would'nt know where to start..

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Our coffee really is in a different league. All of our coffee really good. All hand selected, single source. If likening a medium roast our Guatemala is really a great coffee. Our Bali and Sumatra get great reviews and really liked by many

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm headed there now, need to get a bag of decaf for muh mom to try too

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Why is the Kenyon more expensive? I don't think I've tried that one
It is a lot more for me to get this season but is one of those that nothing replaces it and we have many that wait patiently every year for it to come back into season.
It is an amazing light/medium roast. very bright and makes a great breakfast coffee full of flavor and very bright.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a lot more for me to get this season but is one of those that nothing replaces it and we have many that wait patiently every year for it to come back into season.
It is an amazing light/medium roast. very bright and makes a great breakfast coffee full of flavor and very bright.
Damn! That sounds good! I'm thinking I should've put one of those in the basket too! Oh well, maybe next time, if it's still available. I still haven't had a coffe from you I didn't like.

Wanefree

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn! That sounds good! I'm thinking I should've put one of those in the basket too! Oh well, maybe next time, if it's still available. I still haven't had a coffe from you I didn't like.
Thought the same after reading Corey's description. Actually Corey's descriptions are pretty good aren't they?