High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Clint's P60

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
4:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I went ahead and bought one - it's the same exact style as the one in Jim's picture, except mine has mold on it.
Mine was all moldy too. I washed it in the kitchen sink with dish soap and it all looked new again.

Also, the center rod in the bottom will slide over and the bars swivel open nicely if you want to change the rubber. 20180516_212957.jpg

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
nothing for nothing but i find the full wrap handle on these to be pretty off balance, if you are looking to race with it at all the half wrap is waaay more comfortable
I'm watching this thread pretty close, I have two more of these to build :)
Dave

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
nothing for nothing but i find the full wrap handle on these to be pretty off balance, if you are looking to race with it at all the half wrap is waaay more comfortable
Dave
Hey Dave, how are you doing? Curious to see what your up to with your 2 builds.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dave
I could care less about racing it

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Dave, how are you doing? Curious to see what your up to with your 2 builds.
doin good Buddy, we are going to tear down the Rupley P61 this summer , it needs a new case gasket, fuel leaks out of the bottom seam, Dallas got me a few NOS gaskets and I found a few nice saws (p60 and a Target cutoff saw) that are going to be guinea pigs to build a few modern versions of that great saw from California, so i can take one to GTGs and pass it around without worrying about it getting damaged and so we can try all kinds of experiments on one to see if they make gains or losses.
There is crazy stuff inside that saw, I just dont know which bits matter and which bits dont :)

I love racing, its waaaay more fun than making a slow cut every 16 inches :)

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
doin good Buddy, we are going to tear down the Rupley P61 this summer , it needs a new case gasket, fuel leaks out of the bottom seam, Dallas got me a few NOS gaskets and I found a few nice saws (p60 and a Target cutoff saw) that are going to be guinea pigs to build a few modern versions of that great saw from California, so i can take one to GTGs and pass it around without worrying about it getting damaged and so we can try all kinds of experiments on one to see if they make gains or losses.
There is crazy stuff inside that saw, I just dont know which bits matter and which bits dont :)

I love racing, its waaaay more fun than making a slow cut every 16 inches :)
The Target saw is a boost port if I remember correctly. Curious to see how that one runs. Does it have a separate oil tank like a normal chainsaw?