High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Clint's P60

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised at how little there is available online. It used to be just cylinders and pistons that were hard to get.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just stumbled across something deep in the abyss of a parts pile. The handle frame is perfect, and so are the av rubbers.
:headbang:

View attachment 121734

That should cover parts needed for powder coating.
Good deal it looks like a good fuel cap as well. Actually looks like a good amount of decent parts on that saw.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good deal it looks like a good fuel cap as well. Actually looks like a good amount of decent parts on that saw.
Fuel caps on these are an easy fix with a sharp flathead screwdriver to ream the threads. They spin easy peasy after that. The Orange umbrella valve is replaceable with the stihl one.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fuel caps on these are an easy fix with a sharp flathead screwdriver to ream the threads. They spin easy peasy after that. The Orange umbrella valve is replaceable with the stihl one.
I have had good luck with freezing them, but I will try your trick on the next one.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did manage to find most of the parts... just waiting on shipping at this point. I could still use a really nice full wrap handle, but that could be added later if need be.
Good deal glad to hear this. Looking forward to seeing this one done.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Another package of parts showed up a couple days ago. I've been sicker than dog from hay fever, so I've been a little slow to show. 20180504_111405.jpg

WOOHOO oil pump button!!!!
Also Clint, you now have two nos screens in the pile. I'm not sure how I'm going to get both of em on the saw together, but we'll figure something out, lol.

I do believe the bucking spike was the last piece of the powder coat parts puzzle. A nos set of handlebars have been located for 20 bucks plus shipping. No power on those since they're perfect as is, so I'm boxing all the parts up for shipment to @Glock37's legendary powder coat booth.