jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
12:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If these saws don’t show up by next weekend, I may just have to take a road trip to Or. and pick the damn things up.

@jacob j. you want me to pick you up on the way?

Sure, or we can meet up somewhere. I'll have you check out Larry Horner's shop while you're in the area.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t have a dog in the hunt. But I’ll chime in and say that when I saw the 361 piston I knew something was bad wrong. My mentor that taught me more about life, the restaurant business and accountability. I walked into the restaurant after a rare day off and was confronted by him. One of the line cooks was yet again preparing something incorrectly. He chewed me out over it. I simply said “I wasn’t even here yesterday”. He responded with “as soon as you understand that everything that happens in this kitchen is your fault, the sooner you and I will see eye to eye.

He was a stickler for accountability. Taught me a lot that didn’t pertain to the restaurant business. It took a little while for it to sink in. LOL

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He might refuse to see you guys huh @sawfun ?
Get him to set it outside, if he'll even do that may work or, I had to freaking beg to get my *s-word back. I think it gave the bastard a power trip. It sure humiliated me, but he had my 101b and several other $$$ nice saws I trusted him with so I went along with the *B-S..... Jim, if you read this, getting a man to beg for his own *s-word is what turns men like me from friend to vile hater. I say bring the sheriff or law enforcement, given his past, he may decide to cooperate.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t have a dog in the hunt. But I’ll chime in and say that when I saw the 361 piston I knew something was bad wrong. My mentor that taught me more about life, the restaurant business and accountability. I walked into the restaurant after a rare day off and was confronted by him. One of the line cooks was yet again preparing something incorrectly. He chewed me out over it. I simply said “I wasn’t even here yesterday”. He responded with “as soon as you understand that everything that happens in this kitchen is your fault, the sooner you and I will see eye to eye.

He was a stickler for accountability. Taught me a lot that didn’t pertain to the restaurant business. It took a little while for it to sink in. LOL

A few years ago I got a job as a fire station manager/engine captain for a federal wildland fire program. I had to supervise 6-8 fire fighters, two engines (type 3 and a type 6), chase truck, and the prescribed burning program for the unit. The first day, I met my new boss (the FMO) and we were getting to know one another. He told me "I want you to know, that I chose you over 18 other qualified candidates. It's up to you to prove to me that I made the right choice."

I've never forgotten that.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get him to set it outside, if he'll even do that may work or, I had to freaking beg to get my *s-word back. I think it gave the bastard a power trip. It sure humiliated me, but he had my 101b and several other $$$ nice saws I trusted him with so I went along with the *B-S..... Jim, if you read this, getting a man to beg for his own *s-word is what turns men like me from friend to vile hater. I say bring the sheriff or law enforcement, given his past, he may decide to cooperate.

I can't like any part of this - that's just *B-S.... right there.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone know off hand what the thread is for the decomp?

Wood Chopper

So so sleepy....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not to change the subject at all but I was in the grocery store today and it was warm out here in New York and in front of me a woman had the same tattoos on her upper hamstrings as the lovely lady in your avatar and wonder if this has some kind of symbolism or does it have any meaning. One must wonder???

OK back to the decomp threads..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not to change the subject at all but I was in the grocery store today and it was warm out here in New York and in front of me a woman had the same tattoos on her upper hamstrings as the lovely lady in your avatar and wonder if this has some kind of symbolism or does it have any meaning. One must wonder???
It means she wants you to stare at her :asz:

At least that's the meaning I see. I'm usually happy to oblige.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

OK back to the decomp threads..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics or it didn’t happen...

Wood Chopper

So so sleepy....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It means she wants you to stare at her :asz:

At least that's the meaning I see. I'm usually happy to oblige.

Got my attention.

Pics or it didn’t happen...

Too many eyes plus I had my 10 year old Daughter with me. The girl with the tattoos was in the line next to us. I dont think my daughter even noticed or I would have to explain that one.:eusa_doh:

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just an update. Jim let me know a while back that he would ship my saw and parts out. I haven’t heard from him since.

A2BB68BD-CBA1-4EF3-82CD-5CBD2F11A72A.jpeg

Then I was told by another member (who had spoken with Jim) that I hadn’t payed for parts that he had apparently purchased.

Then I see these screenshots in the other thread...

B2C1ADE8-F196-4C44-AD85-A1D4B70E1F7F.jpeg 511AA470-4F48-4A9A-9B15-9F8ED087223F.jpeg

Jim has never told me, or even implied, that I owe him more money for this saw. In fact, he told me that I didn’t owe him any more money, and that he received the money I sent for shipping ($100).

FD716105-5B03-4F14-AE5C-140DC56F84E1.jpeg

Now he’s saying that I owe him and that’s why he’s not sending the saw? I’m really bummed and confused about all this.