Clint's P60

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m confused by this response... did someone ask him to rebuild the saw for the raffle, or did he offer?

I for damn sure didn’t ask him to donate time on my saw, and I paid him what he asked, plus I sent extra money because I thought it was too cheap. Then I sent extra money for shipping because I knew he’d been having some financial issues and I thought that an few extra dollars would help him get to the Post Office a little quicker.

70B15D1B-C303-47B3-BD38-5FF0FFCAD88F.jpeg

To be fair, I sent the broken crank 10mm 044 to him and he did rebuild it for me, and sent it back in a reasonable amount of time. I paid him $200, paid for (or supplied) all parts, plus paid for shipping (again paid a little extra $), and he offered to port the saw for me while it was apart. I did not want to spend the extra money for porting on that particular saw, but he went ahead and did it anyways, for free. I ran the saw the other day and it runs great.

For the record, I don’t think he’s a thief.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chime back and say...well maybe the mf’r oughta take up basket weaving or macrame or some *s-wordt...get the *f-wordk out the saw business.

LMAO. You guys are ruthless, it’s great when everyone is called out on their $h&t. Makes life so much easier when there’s no BS.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy and I have been waiting on you Clint to join the 'He's Pissed At Me' Mile High Club. I predicted he'd do this with you well before I went to bed last night...and walla...it happened.

Let's see if I 've got this correct...
* He owes me a restored/rebuilt/ported ProMac-700 (John1212 Raffle)...Pissed!
* Owes you your own P60 after 18 months of having it...Pissed!
* Damn Monkey in TN sent his ass packing from OPE (and prior to the ejection seat offered to cover shipping on both of these saws to their destinations...GA and N Cali)...Pissed!

...yeh I think that pretty much sums it up!

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn Monkey in TN sent his ass packing from OPE (offered to cover shipping on both of these saws to their destinations...GA and N Cali)...Pissed!

You got this backward......

Damn Monkey in TN offered to cover shipping, pissed. Then sent his ass packing.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now Jim is pissed at me. :rolleyes: I’m not really sure what I did to him, other than wait patiently for the last 18 months that he has had my saw. And almost 6 months ago I sent him $100 to ship my saw back, which he told me was done.

Maybe he thinks some of the comments on his YouTube were encouraged by me? :nusenuse:

You didn't encourage me it's the
18 months... 18 months
Jim WTF ... WTF Jim... That's just firetrucken pathetic Jimbo
Dammit man your going down here like Stratton by way of moody... All because of excuses.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You didn't encourage me it's the
18 months... 18 months
Jim WTF ... WTF Jim... That's just firetrucken pathetic Jimbo
Dammit man your going down here like Stratton by way of moody... All because of excuses.
You can substitute 'excuses' with 'compulsive lying'...the stripes don't change one bit my friend!

Last edited:

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw this the other day.

View attachment 199073

Sadly, there are some situations in life where the bottom half of the ladder actually produces better outcomes! Ive also met a ton of folks who can switch from one side to another in an instant. Not talking about Jim BTW.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sadly, there are some situations in life where the bottom half of the ladder actually produces better outcomes! Ive also met a ton of folks who can switch from one side to another in an instant. Not talking about Jim BTW.
Hell, I switch back and forth all day long. I think where it really becomes problematic is when you get stuck down at the bottom... making excuses, and blaming others.

I had a guy working for me that did decent work, but couldn’t seem to show up every day, didn’t like to follow orders, and always wanted to do things his way. And he always had an excuse for his *s-wordty behavior. If I had a problem with something he did, I was the *a-hole. Then he wanted more money than I was paying him. I told him if he had a better attitude, was more reliable, and worked harder, I would gladly pay him more money... he no longer works for me.

Sometimes it is other people’s fault, and sometimes people have legitimate excuses for their behavior... but dwelling on that instead of pulling up your britches and getting your ass to work is what I take issue with. Feel sorry for yourself, whine, cry, *b-word about it on FaceBook... but then get over it, and figure out how to make your life better.

Who knows, maybe I really am an *a-hole. o_O

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One the best high performance engine builder's here
I wouldn't let him build me a damn thing for me because
Of the landfill of the shop he has.
But he builds 20 thousand dollar and up race engines.
Slowly
takes years sometimes for these guy's to get their engine's.
They expect it to though.
That's his process.
A saws a different story
Longest I've waited was three months.
That's fine with me.
I do all my own work usually except sometimes I'll
Get a porty jobbie done.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have kind of a land fill of a shop going on right now...and I'm slow. I have two saws
to build for members here and I told both it would be a while, so they knew up front.

As long people know the potential time frame and the expectations are made clear in
the beginning, it's likely there won't be any problems. But, as Randy said, when a guy
constantly makes excuses, blames others for his problem behaviors, or takes the "poor
little old me" attitude - it's time for an intervention. I have a lot of that going in my
family right now and several are angry at me because I'm not helping them more - but
if I bailed them out, I'd eventually be making their situation much, much worse.

I very much respect the fact that Randy is calling people out now. We need to keep that up.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have kind of a land fill of a shop going on right now...and I'm slow. I have two saws
to build for members here and I told both it would be a while, so they knew up front.

As long people know the potential time frame and the expectations are made clear in
the beginning, it's likely there won't be any problems. But, as Randy said, when a guy
constantly makes excuses, blames others for his problem behaviors, or takes the "poor
little old me" attitude - it's time for an intervention. I have a lot of that going in my
family right now and several are angry at me because I'm not helping them more - but
if I bailed them out, I'd eventually be making their situation much, much worse.

I very much respect the fact that Randy is calling people out now. We need to keep that up.
Well said...if you bail 'em out...you're doing nothing but ENABLING!

Last edited: