High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Clint's P60

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
7:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Bryce (cheapchainsawparts) has re-pop dawgs that are pretty nice. He also had new full-wrap handles but it looks like he's out.

I may have some parts but they're buried away so no promises. I bought out the entire inventory of Smith River Saw's Pioneer and Partner inventory in 2001.

As mentioned already the bearings and seals are standard, so no worries there. It would be good to check the oil pump as the worm gear in those is commonly worn down in well used saws.

If you need AV bushings, there's this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-P6...065862?hash=item1c97374446:g:fj4AAOSw-olaAVCS
I'd love to get my hands on a Gilardoni cyliner for my P62.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’m thinking this will look awesome Stihl orange and white... what do you guys think?

:risas3:
I was thinking of what color schemes would look good for this model earlier. I'm wanting to have mine done with the factory colors, but brighter with metallic flake for a high gloss glow like definitive Dave's insane looking 076 super.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking a good replacement or nos would be too close to the cost of welding. I need to go check my farm saws and the like to see if that frame is the same size or not.
It's the same size you would just need to drill a hole for the manual oil pump.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking a good replacement or nos would be too close to the cost of welding. I need to go check my farm saws and the like to see if that frame is the same size or not.

I could weld it for around $30 plush shipping.